C H A P T E R 7

Stop running after the waves. Let the sea come to you.

[A|N : I DID A LITTLE TIME SKIP.]

Nikki Bella confirms she and John Cena are 'just friends' after Total Bellas showed them reconciling

The reality star came clean about her on-off romance

Despite their very public fall out in April this year, Nikki Bella and John Cena appeared to have got over their differences and were very much back on.

The reconciled pair had even been filmed on reality show Total Bellas making plans for their big day, with Nikki even trying on her dream wedding gown.

But now pro wrestler Nikki, 34, has spoken out to say those happy scenes were actually filmed months ago and she and John are not together.

Speaking on her YouTube, Nikki told fans she owed them the truth.

"I'll admit my relationship, it has been in a super emotional rollercoaster ride, and I think it's hard for people to understand because we film and things get show months after," she said in the candid video.

"I feel like I have to say what's the update on John and I, but right now, we are just friends," she admitted.

She then explained: "We are both working on each other. We talk. He is my friend but he truly is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. He has patience with me, and he has really taught me a lot over the past few months. I think one of those things is an inner strength that I thought I had, but didn't realize how strong I had it."

Nikki also said she was watching the show along with her fans and found relieving the break-up 'super tough and super emotional.'

|Two Months Later|

London, England

It had been a few days since Nicole and Harry's first date

It had been a few days since Nicole and Harry's first date. Harry had to return to Scotland the following night for an royal engagement, so Nicole hadn't seen him since Saturday.

Harry and Nicole were enamored with one another, they'd spent every moment they could talking on the phone, facetiming, and IMing. They were in the blissful, honeymoon phase of their new relationship. And while the phone, FaceTime, and IM conversations helped their relationship, it still didn't make Nicole miss Harry's presence any less. But distance truly did make the heart grow fonder, and it made her yearn for his next visit to London even more.

Harry promised he'd be back in London to see her soon, and they'd even talked of plans for Nicole to come spend a weekend with him on his next royal engagement that he was planning to Kenya.

They hadn't told many people about their new relationship, because then it had a higher chance of being talked about to the press. Their relationship was going so well; but it was new and so fragile. And Nicole was terrified of losing him.

She'd never known anyone like him. All of her past boyfriends never challenged her like he did. But Harry also made her feel safe, validated, and loved. She could see herself, no feel herself falling so deeply in love with him. Prince Harry was set to be her second love at this rate.

It terrified her, for she'd never truly loved someone. The love she had for Harry was different from the love she had experienced with John. Which she feared. It was a fear of the unknown, but she supposed that was what love was supposed to be. And she could only hope that this love was going to be a mutual feeling.

While things between Harry and Nicole were going well, the paparazzi still had not left Nicole alone. They were constantly camped out outside of her flat and as of recent, were following her around.

×

The flashes were blinding, they were screaming her name so loudly she couldn't hear herself think. This was worse than the United States ever had been.

Nicole were trying to make her way into a store, but to no avail as the press followed her from her flat all the way to Zara. She desperately longed for her security detail, but found it was useless to wish for them in a moment like this.

She was stuck in the middle of a crowd of about twenty photo-hungry photographers, all yammering on with questions about her family, John, Harry, and the British Royal Family. Nicole's heart raced and her palms began to sweat as a feeling of claustrophobia set in.

"Nicole, are you going to see Harry this weekend?"

Nicole had never encountered this type of attention in her life. For the most part, the American press werent as respectful of celebrities and their privacy. They came up with the occasional rumor, or nickname, but never would they have done this.