C H A P T E R 30

"Everyone and everything is interconnected in this universe. Stay pure of heart and you will see the signs. Follow the signs and you will uncover your destiny. "- Jeff

London, England

London, England

|Two weeks later|

"So how was the honeymoon?"

Harry and Nicole had arrived just in time for dinner, and they sat side by side at the table as the butler set down the food.

"Oh, you know-" Harry answered William. "Nice. Relaxing."

"What did you two get up to?" Charles asked, sat between William and my mother, Kathy.

Harry and Nicole glanced at each other, and Nicole quickly turned her attention to her food, fighting a smile.

"Not much," Harry said. "Just laying on the beach sunbathing. Recovering from the wedding. And, you know, normal honeymoon stuff..." He added that with a grin.

"I'm not surprised you were tired out," Pippa said. "It really was amazing to watch."

"You looked lovely, Nicole," Carole agreed, smiling at her.

Nicole smiled shyly. "Thank you," she murmured.

"Your dress was stunning," Pippa piped up. "You gaveled Kate a run for her money."

Kate laughed lightly, finally taking her seat and flicking her luxurious hair over her shoulder. "It's no competition, Pippa."

"I know, I know," Pippa said, before taking a mouthful and swallowing it. "Where did you two go for the honeymoon, anyway?"

"Bora Bora," Harry said.

"Wow, it's lovely there," JJ said. "I took Lauren there for our one-year anniversary. It really was romantic."

"Very," Harry said. "Everything can be romantic there. Just having a glass of wine outside is romantic."

Louis's crying came through on the baby monitor then, and Kate sighed, rising to go check him. William's hand went to her thigh.

"I'll go," he murmured, half-smiling at her before disappearing from the room.

"So Nicole are you ready for our engagement tomorrow?" Kate asked.

"Yes," Nicole said, ducking her head and smiling, hiding the sick feeling within her. What awaited them the next day, was scaring her no end. The thought of the people there, of the attention on her, of the magazines and journalists judging – it made her dread the coming day.Would they be expecting her to get pregnant soon?

And she just couldn't wait for it to be over.

---

"Hey Nicole!" Kate exclaimed tucking a piece of brown hair behind her ear.