C H A P T E R 33

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me. Love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person. Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of. Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.

London, England

"Are you mad right now?" Tamera inquires

"No, I mean, I'm just watered out," I admits.

"Are you sure?" Tamera asked as Harry and Marc stares at the ladies have a hush hush conversation.

"I'm trying for you guys," I adds through a hoarse voice.

"Honestly, Nicole, you look tired and your face is puffy." Tamera said.

Harry decides to text Kate what Tamera is saying to Nicole.

[Sent] Har-Har
Tamera says that Nicole looks tired and her face is puffy. What does that mean?

[Received] Kit-Kat
Brie and I have been talking about Nicole's change in mood and how tired she is lately and we're worried.

[Sent] Har-Har
What do you think I should do?

[Received] Kit-Kat
I honestly think she just needs some rest.

"Harry." Marc whispers.

"What?" I said looking at him and putting my phone down.

"Do you think Nicole is umm...you know pregnant?" He asked.

"What? Why would you ask that?" I asked.

"She has the signs." He said.

×

Nicole Colace and Kate Middleton Step Out for Their Solo Outing Together at Wimbledon