C H A P T E R 34

Home is not where you are from, it is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others, find it in a person.

Yorkshire, England

"I wonder why Brie wants us to come over?" Pippa asked.

Earlier today Brie called us to come over for dinner. I wasn't in the mood because morning sickness had kicked in and it was not pretty. Luckily, I was able to keep it under wraps for now. Harry and I had agreed not to tell anyone until we find out how far along I am.

Harry thinks I got pregnant before the wedding and I think I got pregnant on our honeymoon.

"I don't know maybe she's pregnant." William said.

"Another baby would be wonderful." Pippa said looking over at her two month old son, Arthur.

"Oh yes, it would be great to have all these kids grow up together like everyone has a best friend." Kate said.

"Nicole, did she tell you why she invited us over?" Harry asked.

"Nope, but I agree with William, maybe she is pregnant." I replied.

We pulled up to the castle and got the car. Harry helped George out of the car while I helped Charlotte. Kate had Louis and Pippa had Arthur and her husband had the baby bag. William got out the car holding Kate's purse and Louis' baby bag.

I whispered to Harry, "That's gonna be you soon." I said looking at William.

He smirked and said, "Yeah, but much hotter." He said.

"Wow I did not know you had such an ego." I said.

"You know what they say about egos?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"The bigger the ego, the bigger..." He said looking down at his pants.

"Oh wow, I wouldn't be too sure of that." I said.

"You take that back." He said getting closer to me.

"And if I don't?" I asked.

"I'll tickle you to death." He said.

"I don't know." I said.

"Try me." He said.

"What are you two doing?" William asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Well hurry up." He said as Kate opens the door to the castle.

"This isn't over." Harry said.

"Mhm." I said.

We walked into the castle and followed them to living room B which was more kids friendly.

"Thank God, you guys are finally here." Brie said.

"Yeah, we're here so what's the news?" I asked.

"We're pregnant!" Brie and Bryan said.

"I knew it!" William exclaimed.

"Congrats." Pippa and Kate said.

"I'm so happy for you two! Birdie, you're gonna be a big sister." I said picking Birdie up and kissing her cheeks.

Harry looks at Bryan' stomach and says "How?" He asked causing everyone to laugh.

I was happy for my sister but I couldn't help but feel a little sad that I wasn't the one announcing my pregnancy but I knew I had to wait.

×

Duchess Brianna of Kendal is Pregnant!

In news confirmed by the couple to both E! Online and WWE.com, baby number two is on the way for the Total Bella's star and her husband WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan (Duke Bryan Danielson of Kendal).

The couple, who were married in April of 2014, have been very vocal about wanting to expand their family, that being the main reason Brie stepped away from the ring following Wrestlemania 32.

While the gender is not known, the baby is expected to arrive sometime in Winter 2019.

We would like to send my happiest of congratulations to the happy couple on their impending bundle of joy.

×

"Are you okay or is something going on?" William asked Harry with a furrowed brow.

They were outside of Colace castle watching George, Birdie, Vivanne and Charlotte run around the grounds. George was currently yelling at his sister and cousins and playing a toddler's version of tag, while Charlotte squealed with joy as she ran away from him. Birdie had forgotten about the game and was now playing with sticks and Vivanne chased after George even after falling behind several times. It was a nice change of pace, to watch his niecss and nephew enjoy themselves.

"No, I, yes." Harry admitted.

"What's going on?" William asked.

"I can't tell you, I wish I could. I need advice but I can't say." Harry replied.

"Sounds like torture." William said as he handed Harry over a beer that he had sitting on a patio table nearby.

"You have no idea." Harry said taking a sip of his beer.