B O N U S : Y A R A 'S W E D D I N G

Bonus Chapter | Yara's Wedding

Nicole had arrived at the abbey, with Kate and William as Harry was going to walk Yara down the aisle since he was the father of the bride

Nicole had arrived at the abbey, with Kate and William as Harry was going to walk Yara down the aisle since he was the father of the bride. Nicole sat next to William as she looked around at the abbey which was decorated with white garden roses, peonies, foxgloves, beech, birch and hornbeam arches, adorned with tall cylinder glasses, containing different size candles inside each. Then
there was smaller floral arrangements of white roses, spray roses, hydrangeas, dahlias, berries and white forget-me-nots where all incorporated into arches along the sides of the aisle.

The room looked absolutely stunning adorned in beautiful blooming flowers alongside the castle walls.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Kate asked as she leaned forward to talk to me.

"It's gorgeous, Yara did an amazing job picking out the flower arrangements." Nicole answered, leaning forward to talk to her.

They continued to talk as the Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip entered and took their places near the altar, then Queen Jennifer entered and took her place next to Queen Elizabeth II then Their Majesties King and Queen of Carovia entered and took their seats across from us then soon the roar of the crowd could be heard which served as announcement of Crown Prince Nico's arrival.

Nicole smiled as Nico walked up the aisle, they made eye contact and he smiled before moving on toward the front of the Abbey with his brother at his side.

Another roar of the crowd announcing Yara's arrival. The choir started to sing as we all began to stand up. The anticipation in the Abbey around Nicole was nearly palpable as Yara paused as her sister, Crown Princess Zendaya and a helper adjusted her train. With her father, Prince Harry beside her, she started up the three hundred foot aisle. As soon as Yara made it into Nicole's site, Nicole nearly teared up. Yara's dress was lovely, very different from previous royal wedding dresses. Nicole smiled as Harry winked at her.

Finally, she made to altar until she was, at last, standing beside Nico. They smiled at each other. Harry took the veil from Yara's face and let it cascade down her back, now fully revealing the beauty of her tiara. Looking at each other, they shared a smile and Nico leaned in to kiss her cheek, which made Harry shake his head. Zendaya guided the bridesmaids and page boys to their place, just before the first hymm began and the congregation sang together. Then the music stopped and the Archbishop began to spoke and everyone took their seats.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the face of this congregation, to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony." Archbishop said.

****

The doors to the balcony opened and they hear the loud, almost deafening sound, of the cheers and shouts from the enormous crowd below them. Yara smiled as her and Nico stepped onto the balcony.

The couple smiled and waved at the public, being joined by all their family members, bridesmaids and page boys. George and Charoltte stood up front, waving cheerfully to the crowd, while the smaller children, timidly, gave a few waves.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!", the crowd shouted.

Nicole smiled, as Harry made a face.

"Eww!" Harry said as Nicoe and Yara turned their faces at each other.

Nico, cupping her cheek and pulling her closer for the much awaited kiss. The cheers and shouts went louder and people clapped, as they kissed lovingly. Yara pulled away from Nico and they chuckled.

"You two can do better then that." Zendaya said causing Yara to blush. Prince William, who standing closer to them, chuckled.

"Give them another one!" Prince William encouraged, grinning as Harry attempted to cover his eyes.

"That's enough kissing for me." Harry said.

"Be quiet." Nicole said.

"I love you." Nico said, giving Yara a quick peck on her lips then smiling at the cheering crowds.

Soon little by little the balcony emptied, leaving only the newlyweds who gave one last wave to the crowds before going in themselves.

After going inside, Yara and Nico greeted their immediate families. The now husband and wife walked towards Harry and Nicole, Yara smiled as she greeted her father and step-mother with a kiss on the cheek.

"Congratulations, Yara. Harry and I are very happy for you and Nico." Nicole said, giving her a hand-squeeze. " The ceremony was beautiful, wasn't it, Harry?" Nicole asked her husband.

"My daughter is married, it's official I'm old now." Harry replied pulling Yara into a hug. Nico chuckled and Nicole rolled her eyes. "And the ceremony was beautiful. It had a touch of everything. Thank you, for honoring my mother, she would have loved it." Harry said, as he gave Nico a manly hug.

Following the greeting of family members, the couple was led to the Palace's gold drawing room, where they took wedding photos with the bridal party then with the bride and groom's families.

Then following the photos, the families headed to the luncheon reception while the now married couple stayed behind to take more intimate photos. Soon the couple was led to the reception, where seven hundred people, who were invited to take part on the luncheon reception hosted by the Queen of Vulgaria, were waiting for them.

****

Yara, Crown Princess of Carovia, (nee Princess Yara of Vulgaria, Avondale), Duchess of Urseville-Beylestein (Yara Michelle Desiree; born 3 January 2000) is a member of both the British royal family and the Vulgarian royal family and is a member of the Carovian royal family by marriage. She is the youngest daughter of Queen Jennifer of Vulgaria and Prince Harry, Prince if Avondale. She is second in line to the Vulgarian throne and eighth in line for the British throne. She married to Crown Prince Nico of Carovia, She is a future Queen Consort once Nico takes the throne after his father, King Carlos III.

****

Yara's wedding was beautiful and intimate. The children were all over the place but were amazing walking down the aisle and remembering what they had to do.

The reception was small and intimate, only having the closest family members and friends, much like Harry and I's had been. Harry and I decided during the second reception to head back to the palace with the kids. It was past their bedtimes and they didn't need cranky kids causing a scene.

Once back at their guest apartment which Queen Jennifer had provided us with to stay in for the week of the wedding, the kids were soon out for the night and we had some time alone to relax.

"Can't believe Yara's got married." Harry said.

"Me neither. But, we knew she would eventually, I mean she was engaged when we met her." Nicole said.

"I know but I have walked 1 out of 4 of my little girls down the aisle and I'm not sure I'll be ready to do that again anytime soon." Harry said.

"Well, luckily for you, Zendaya won't be thinking about marriage for a long time as she is busy preparing to be a future Queen and so won't Stephanie and Monique as right now can only think about nap time." Nicole said.

"A very very long time." Harry said.