C H A P T E R 46

"My heart is shining ⭐ overflowing with smiles."

Yorkshire, England

×Two months later×

Brie had invited the whole family over for a barbecue.

We had finally had arrived to find the Queen and the older crowd playing bingo well the kids ran around in the backyard playing.

I sat down on the bench.

William had arrived with Kate and the kids. I was trying to get up and greet them.

"Fucking bench is too low to the ground." I said, struggling to get to her feet.

"Hi, William, Kate." I said, finally getting to her feet. "Thanks for the help guys. I wasn't struggling at all."

"I'm just distracted by how big your stomach has gotten." William said, looking at her belly. "You weren't like that when I saw you last week." He said.

"I'm carrying more than one person in my uterus." Nicole glared at him. "It's going to happen." She said.

"Sorry-I didn't mean to..." His voice trailed off and he looked to Harry for help.

"Just turn around and walk away." Harry laughed. "We'll be out in a minute." He said.

Alone again, Nicole turned to face Harry. "Are you really going to laugh it off?"

"He didn't mean anything by it and you know it, baby

"He didn't mean anything by it and you know it, baby." Harry rested her hands on his hips. "Men are just amused that women's bodies can do that and they can still function normally. It's a part of life no man will get to experience and he was just amazed." He said.

"You're right. You're right. I'm just being a nut." She said.

"I love you regardless." He said.