C H A P T E R 48

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." - Tony Robbins

January 19, 2020 at 11:30 pm

Kensington Palace, London

"Harry, wake up. Henry, wake up!" Nicole shouted as she shoved Harry's shoulder. She heard him start to stir, but it wasn't good enough. She grabbed her pillow and hit him with it.

"What the bloody hell?" Harry yelled as he sat up in bed.

"Wake up!" Nicole screamed.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked as he reached over and turned on the lap.

"My water broke, that's what's wrong!" Nicole told him as she pushed the blankets off of herself.

"The doctor said we still had two weeks," Harry said as he jumped out of bed and started grabbing Nicole's stuff.

"Well, our children says now." Nicole groaned in pain.

"Can you call the doctor?" Harry asked as he quickly put on a t-shirt and jeans.

"Yeah, give me your phone," Harry unplugged his phone from the charger and handed it to Nicole, "I'm going to take your stuff to the car. I'll be right back." Nicole nodded as she started dialing Dr. Johnson's number. Harry rushed out of the room with Nicole's bags and Nicole tried to take deep breaths.

"Harry?" Dr. Johnson answered after the third ring.

"No, it's Nicole. The babies are coming," Nicole hissed through the pain.

"Okay, tell Harry to take you to the hospital and I'll be there as soon as I can," Dr. Johnson ordered.

"Okay. Bye," Nicole was barely able to get out before she hung up. Nicole stood up slowly, testing herself and her body. The pain intensified and Nicole cried out.

"Nicole," she heard Harry call from the living room. Nicole cried out again as another shot of pain hit her. Harry was by her side helping her stand up.

"I need to change," Nicole gasped.

"No, forget that. We need to get you to the hospital," Harry argued as he tried to help Nicole towards the door.

"No," she cried, "Just grab me some sweats and new underwear."

"No, Nicole. We need to get you to the hospital. You can change once you are checked into your room," Harry told her. Nicole sent Harry a deathly glare that he had never seen on her face before. Actually if he was honest with himself it looked like something you'd see on his face. Harry let out a groan of frustration before he grabbed the stuff she wanted. Carefully, but quickly Harry helped Nicole get changed. Once she was dressed and ready they slowly, but surely started heading to the car.

×Eight hours later×

Nicole couldn't remember a time when she had felt that much pain in her life. She had the misfortune of not being able to get an epidural so she had felt everything. She had felt like she was dying it had hurt so much. She was grateful that Harry had been by her side throughout the whole thing. She had never been happier or more relieved when their little girls and boys had come out.

Princess Monique was six pounds, eight ounces, Princess Stephanie was eight pounds, nine ounces, Prince David was eight pounds, ten ounces, and Prince Vincent was seven pounds, eight ounces and they were the most beautiful things that Nicole and Harry had ever seen. They had agreed to use both of their name ideas for their names. They had bickered before they were born about whose name choice would be their first name and which would be their middle name, but as soon as they placed them in Harry's arms he had fall in love. Nicole looked over and sighed happily at the sight of Harry sitting in the chair beside her bed holding their children.

They had been blessed with two mini Harry's and two mini Nicole's. Harry had laid the other babies down but Monique startef crying which meant she wanted to stay with her daddy so Harry had no choice but to hold her.

"She is going to have you wrapped around her little fingers," Nicole teased. Harry looked up from his daughter to look at Nicole.

"No, she's going to have the both of us wrapped around her little fingers," Harry countered as he kissed Monique's little fist.

"True, but she is totally going to be a daddy's girl. You are not going to be able to tell her no," Nicole predicted as she tried to sit up. She winced slightly as she finally got herself settled into a more comfortable position.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked as he got up from the chair and sat down on Nicole's bed.

"I'm sore and I ache, but I think I'd feel a lot better if I was holding her," Nicole said as she reached for Monique. Harry carefully passed Monique to Nicole. Nicole looked down at her daughter and felt tears start to form in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked as he scooted closer to Nicole and wiped some stray hair out of her face.

"Nothing," she stated before giggling, "Look at her. We made her and she's ours. I can't believe these beautiful little things came out of me." Harry smiled at Nicole, and leaned over, and kissed her forehead.

"I know. I still can't believe it," Harry said as he looked at the most important peoples in his life. Nicole looked at Harry and smiled at him. He leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I am so proud of you," Harry whispered as he gave her lips another quick kiss.

Their Royal Highnesses are happy to announce that The Princess of Avondale has given birth to quadruplets. Two boys and two girls. Mother and babies are doing great.

More details will be released soon but for now please respect their privacy.