C H A P T E R 6

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive."

San Diego, California

"Hi, Jason Kennedy here for Enews, Prince Harry and WWE Superstar and Reality Star, Nikki Bella spend the day together. Seems like the pair are quite a pair. Both are recently single, calling off the weddings to John Cena and Meghan Markle which both were set for May. I guess these two have found comfort in each others arms. For more news go to Eonline.com"

Liked by thebriebella, kathycolace, kyliejenner, and 987,713 others

thenikkibella 💎

Comments disabled.

I walked into the restaurant and got in the elevator to meet John on the top floor of the restaurant. I honestly don't know why I agreed to meet him but he said he wanted to talk so I guess I should hear him out and maybe put an end to him talking to the media about me and the kids situation.

I walked out the elevator and saw John sitting at the table near the window so much for privacy. I walked up to the table and John got up pull the chair out for me.

"Thank you." I said sitting down.

"You're welcome. I already ordered your favorite meal. How are you?" He said.

"Thanks and I'm good. How are you?" I said.

"You know hanging in there. I'm glad you're here for date night." He said.

" He said

"Umm...I don't think date nights could ever get old but I think so many years down the road to keep things exciting and I think kids help that in a relationship. I just I see the point of kids after you've been with someone for so long." I said getting straight to the point.

"So basically, what you just said across the table is you got bored of me." He said.

"I'm not saying I got bored of you." I said.