C H A P T E R 29

Royal Wedding: Prince Harry and Nicole Colace

Yesterday was the Royal Wedding where we all got to witness Prince Harry and Nicole Colace get married. It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony, which incorporated the traditional with the modern. The sermon, which was just before Prince Harry and Nicole Colace exchanged their vows, was delivered by Bishop Michael Curry and was followed by a gospel choir singing "Stand By Me." The Bishop elicited some entertaining reactions from some of those in attendance, as they are not used to such a rousing sermon, but it was powerful and the whole event was history making.

Prior to the wedding the Queen announced that Prince Harry would be granted the titles the Prince of Avondale (Due to Nicole's royal connections to Belgium and Italy), the Duke of Sussex, the Earl of Dumbarton, and Baron Kilkeel and upon their marriage Nicole would be known as 'Her Royal Highness the Princess Nicole of Avondale'. It had previously been announced that Prince Harry's brother, Prince William, would stand as his best man along with his nephew and niece, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, would be a part of the bridal party. Her mother, Kathy would join her down the aisle and twin sister, Brianna would stand as her maid of honor. Approximately 250 members of the British Armed Forces were involved in the wedding, the majority coming from units that have a connection with Prince Harry.

Nicole's wedding dress was designed by British designer, Clare Waight Keller, who is the first female Artistic Director at Givency. The veil included a floral composition that represented the 53 countries of the Commonwealth as well as the Wintersweet which grows on the grounds of Kensington palace and the California Poppy which represents Nicole's home state. For the reception, she wore a custom silk Stella McCartney dress with Aquazurra shoes, and she wore Princess Diana's aquamarine ring, which was given to her by Prince Harry.

Prince Harry is the youngest son of Princess Diana, who tragically passed away in a car accident while being pursued by paparazzi. He made sure to incorporate memories of Princess Diana throughout the ceremony, including handpicking Princess Diana's favourite flowers, Forget-Me-Nots, for Nicole's wedding bouquet from the private garden at Kensington Palace.

There were many celebrities in attendance at the Royal Wedding, including Nicole Colace's former cast mates from the show "Total Divas," and WWE co-workers as well as Oprah Winfrey, Serena Williams, John Cena, Amal and George Clooney, Victoria and David Beckham, and more. You can see more pictures from the beautiful ceremony below.

Prince Harry and Nicole were given the titles Prince and Princess of Avondale, Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Earl and Countessof Dumbarton, Baron and Baroness Kilkeel. We wish them both a lifetime of love and happiness together!

 We wish them both a lifetime of love and happiness together!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.