Mr Kingston's Roommate | Extended Synopsis, Copyright

E   X   T   E   N   D   E   D  S  Y  N  O  P  S  I  S

E X T E N D E D
S Y N O P S I S

At nineteen, moving to college, starting your new adult life, making friends and living to the fullest was every teenager's goal. But for Leila Hart, it was the complete opposite.

It was a race to leave behind her toxic past: the past that demolished her image, her family, and her sanity. Moving and starting fresh was Leila's number one priority. She desperately sought to avoid the people that constantly reminded her that she was worthless, but never had she thought she would meet someone who made her feel things that she thought she would never experience. . .

Extreme anger.

Leila never planned for things to become more complicated.

Her life was never one of complicity.

After the night that two lives were taken right before her eyes—one of her brother and the other of a little girl—nothing for her has been the same. Being neglected by her own parents and being shoved to the side by friends, falling into depression and self-harm had forced the once extrovert into a dark abyss who chose to finish college in silence.

Away from the people who intoxicated her already strenuous life.

After an unfortunate mishap on her first day of school, Leila is stuck sharing a dorm room with no other than Professor Kingston.

To Leila, Blake Kingston was nothing but a narcissistic, intellectual spoiled brat who sought to make her life a living hell. However, beneath the surface Blake was more than that; He was a damaged man who moved away to escape his troubled past. He never planned to meet a young, stubborn woman such as Leila Hart, who barged into his life with no warning.

He never planned to let her see right through his cold and distant facade. For Blake Kingston was the most caring and loving person anyone has met, and Leila Hart knows an empath when she sees one.

Little did they know they were both two broken souls who not only needed healing from themselves but from one another.

Little did they know they were going to be ROOMMATES.

What happens when these two collide?

Fireworks and lethal wounds.

•••

D  I  S  C  L  A  I  M  E  R

I am extremely aware that a professor and a student sharing a bedroom steer far away from reality. This is a fiction novel whose intended purpose is to be a work of FICTION. My goal isn't to be accurate in living circumstances or events. It's to showcase the reality of toxic relationships, mental health and self-acceptance. My priorities lie in accurately depicting these specific topics whiles keeping the novel light-hearted with obvious fictional aspects to it. So please, I'd appreciate it if people did not complain in the comments about the accuracy of this novel because that's the point.

Focus on the real-life issues rather than the fictional circumstances.

---

Anyone who is sensitive to self-harm, mental/physical abuse, depression and more, this book isn't for you. If these topics trigger you please click off. I understand if your mental health comes before your need for entertainment. It's not worth it! 

Also this book is under MAJOR editing. I wrote this book when I was still an amateur (I mean I still am but my writing has improved) so please don't cringe when reading this book.

•••

Do you love a good mystery/thriller story? Go read my novel, The Psycho Is Innocent and follow Ariel Campbell on her journey to uncovering the truth.

Copyright©️ 2018 fiction_Goddess/Shyan_Pixie

All rights reserved. This work is intellectual property of the author. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means without the permission of the author.

Love Fiction_Goddess❤️