Mr Kingston's Roommate|48

Leila's POV
Crash

I couldn't believe it. How could he do something like that to her? After telling me himself how much he loved her? The way he approached me for guidance a few months ago led me to believe he was sincere, but after today I didn't know what to believe. 

This wasn't my problem, I shouldn't be worrying as much as I am. But Sam is away on vacation with her family and I'm possibly the only person who witnessed this. When she comes back, she'll be coming back to a cheater and I don't want to stand on the sidelines knowing what happened whilst she was gone. 

"Leila, are you okay?" Blake asked as he lowered his hand down onto my shoulder. I shook my head stiffly, "I saw something at work yesterday and I don't know what I should do with that information. If I keep it to myself my friend will be in a relationship built on a lie which could blow up in her face and she gets hurt, and if I do tell her it'll still have the same outcome."

His hand slipped down to mine and he took it in his grasp before pulling me off the chair. I followed in suit behind him as he led me back into the room. He slumped down onto the sofa, tugging me down along with him. "I'm listening," he grabbed my legs and suddenly hiked them onto his thighs, flashing me a comforting smile. 

I felt guilty, I was in a healthy relationship with someone who loved me and would never do to me what Drake is doing to Sam. I truly hope she finds someone who can truly love her, and that outcome comes down to me unless Sam finds out he's cheating another way which is highly unlikely. 

"At work, yesterday Drake, Sam's boyfriend came into the cafe with another girl. They were all up on one another, kissing, hugging, giggling like little school girls, it was disgusting. I just-I can't believe he would do that to Sam. Sure she may have her ways, but she's one of the most genuine, caring and loving people I've ever met." 

Blake nodded his head in understanding. His hand ran up and down my leg slowly as if he were comforting me in some way, "maybe they broke up and she didn't tell you." He suggested. "No, Sam would definitely tell me. We tell one another everything, Blake. She wouldn't keep this from me." I lowered my head down onto his shoulder, groaning in frustration, "ugh!" 

Blake's chest rose up and down as he sighed heavily, "stop stressing when you stress you neglect everything including your health and then you get sick which leaves me taking care of you. And as much as I love taking care of you, I don't like the circumstances that lead to it." I pulled away from his shoulder, "okay I won't stress." 

His palm rapped against my legs as if silently asking me to get them off. I tugged them away from him and immediately he pushed himself off the couch and motioned towards the kitchen, "I'll make breakfast, food is the best medicine." I followed in tow behind him and hiked myself onto the counter as he moved around the kitchen effortlessly. 

I liked watching him cook, whether it was a simple meal or not he just appeared mesmerizing, indulged in his own magical world. He always insisted that I stay back and just watch despite me proving to him that I had some cooking skills. But he reassures me that he'd rather be the one cooking for me which is sweet but I don't want to be dependable on him for everything. 

I know that I always point this out, but I'm probably the luckiest girl right now. To have someone like Blake in my life, someone so loving, caring and genuine. The Blake I met months ago was arrogant, cocky, basically a nuisance in my then simple but treacherous life.