Bonus Chapter

Leila's POV
Lifetime

I watched as the beast disappeared around the corner, her sword of death hanging in her hands and a menacing grin plastered on her face and she let out a maniac cackle. Slowly and cautiously I crept down the dark and narrow hallway, my eyes zoning in on the other beast that appeared by her side, but this time her sword of death was slowly beginning to peel away from her body.

The creaking of the floorboard beneath me had both their heads snapping in my direction and I pressed my back against the wall and cupped my hands over my mouth. Their cackles filled my ears once again and when I turned to look in their direction they were gone. "Shit!"I muttered under my breath as I checked the time on my watch.

The dragon slayers will be here in ten minutes and my dragons were no where to be found. I pushed myself off the wall, my own personal swords in both my hands as I crept down the hallway. When I bent the corner that they disappeared onto my eyes fell on them both as they conversed in their language that I had yet to decipher.

Before I could get my hands onto them, an inhuman yet familiar roar erupted from behind me. I spun around quickly on high alert and saw the first dragon that I had to encounter in my lifetime. His sword hanging from his fingertips as he stared at me menacingly. "Kyle! What happened!?"I exclaimed as I made my way towards him.

He looked up at me sheepishly, his pearly white teeth on full display and he shoved his underwear in my face "Mummy! I did a poopoo on the bathroom."He grinned and I frowned deeply as I assessed his overly excited face "On the bathroom or in the toilet?"I asked. He giggled and disappeared down the hallway, his tiny feet carrying him as he made his way towards the bathroom.

I swore under my breath and dashed down the opposite end of the hallway and towards the giggling voices. When I arrived they both looked up at me, ready to make a run for it but I quickly scooped them up in my arms "Not today little ones"I tutted as I dragged them with me towards the bathroom that Kyle disappeared in.

When I stood in the doorway, a foul smell that I have took in too many times in my lifetime filled my nostrils and my eyes bulged out of its sockets when it landed on the brown substance sitting on my tiled floor.

"Blake!"

"Blake come here please! Blake I need you!"I practically screamed. Eveline and Ivory began giggling hysterically in my arms and I let out a frustrated cry when I realized they were both butt naked on my hips. They finally got rid of the pampers I had just placed onto them both.

The sound of Blake's heavy footsteps erupted around the house and soon he was barging into the bathroom adorned in his cute apron. A spatula was gripped in his hand tightly as his eyes snapped around the room cautiously "What happened!? are you Okay?"He asked concernedly and before I could reply Kyle had already began tugging at his apron "Daddy, I made a poopoo on the bathroom."He said cheekily and Blake turned towards me perplexed.

"Do I want to know?"he groaned and a chuckle escaped my lips "Better put that spatula to good use"I laughed and the colour from his face drained as I motioned towards the pile of poop on the floor. When I rushed out of the bathroom and down the hallway, I couldn't help but continue laughing as I heard the string of curses that escaped his lips softly.

I made a beeline towards the twins room and placed them down in the crib. I grabbed two pampers and stared down at my two chubby cheek daughters as they grinned up at me. "No taking them off again okay, mummy won't be happy"I scolded them as I put both pampers back onto them and quickly dressed them both in cute strawberry shortcake dresses that I purchased at Walmart last weekend.