Mr Kingston's Roommate|17

Leila's POV
Heartbreak

Trigger warning

Light poured through the open drapes hung loosely before the window, barely concealing the streaks that blinded me as I flickered my eyes open. However, sunlight was the least of my problems. First, I wondered to myself how I got in this bed in the first place, second; I expected to have a more horrible hangover than this, but.

Well. . .this was nothing compared to the hangovers I've had in high school. I cradled my pounding head in my hand and sat upright. The events of last night flashed through my mind like a distorted black and white movie and I could vaguely remember playing beer pong with a guy.

And then dancing, but after that, my memories are pretty much blank. Maybe they'll start flooding in slowly, later.

I outstretched my hand towards my nightstand to turn the lamp off and momentarily my eyes fell onto the sleeve of the shirt I was wearing. I frowned deeply and lowered my gaze to my outfit, and then a squeal escaped my lips when I realized whose shirt it was.

Why was I wearing Blake's shirt!? Oh my god, did I go into his closet? Or worse. . .did something happen between us last night? No, no I would never do that, could I? Nah.

Still shaken up and confused, I retrieved my phone from the nightstand and turned it on.

38 Miss calls from Midget😂💘

42 Miss calls from Sam Pucket🍖✨

I decided to call the girls to let them know that I was okay, and before I could protest they decided on their own that they would come over in a while. In defeat, I hung up the phone and decided to take a bath since I reeked of alcohol.

I stumbled into the bathroom and immediately peeled off Blake's shirt. Even though I could clearly smell the alcohol on myself, Blake's cologne overpowered the smell and I found myself inhaling into the shirt deeply-no creepily.

I seriously need to get my head on straight.

I stepped into the shower and almost immediately my eyes fell onto the bottle of vanilla-scented shampoo sitting on the rack. I picked it up, expecting it to just be an empty bottle but I soon realized that it was full.

"He actually bought it back," I mumbled softly, smiling to myself at the thought of Blake walking down a drug store or hair store purchasing vanilla-scented shampoo. That must have looked very manly.

After showering I wrapped my damp hair in a towel and sauntered back into the room. I wanted to wear something comfy, as much as I hated to admit it Blake's shirt was so big and comfy, I had no oversized t-shirts and I've already worn all my sweatpants sulking around the room in the past week and I haven't done laundry yet.

Blake wouldn't mind me wearing one of his sweatshirts right?

I mean the man has plenty, some even still have tags on it.

Nah he wouldn't mind.

I slipped on a pair of shorts and pulled Blake's sweater over my head. After dressing and drying my hair with little to no effort, I made my way into the kitchen, hopeful that there was anything edible in there.

I sauntered towards the fridge and immediately my eyes caught sight of the sticky note on it. I pulled it to my eyes and chuckled softly as I read;

If your headache hasn't gone yet I left you more aspirin. Also, I made pancakes (mainly for myself) but I left you some. I also left you the rest of the juice, I didn't drink all because I was afraid you'd send another plate after me. I'll be back soon, had to run some errands. And I'm sorry In advance...