Chapter One

A figure appears on stage, other shadows of larger figures stand still. Everything was silent until a small petite male is doing a large flip into the air. Everyone was silent, he watches the raven land nimbly on his feet. The rest of the fans scream and clap, ignoring the fact of the screaming the females and males voice silences them. Erwin was surprised, sure the manager of the raven and the rest of the boys' manager told him about Levi and just how unique his voice is. He can make it all the way to the lowest vocal part; baritone to the highest part; soprano. "Blood sweat and tears," The voice continues to an alto. A medium voice part. One not quite a soprano nor a baritone.

"I told ya, my nephew has the voice of an angel, did I not?" The man named Akihito, nudged him in his arm.

Erwin nodded his head, "He does have the voice of a little bird, I must say he is docile and he has sharp features like a bird. Very defined," Erwin noted, he could see because the light shined on him. Armin one of the other boys on stage moved to be in position behind the short raven who gleamed in the light.

"Yes, that's my nephew for you. Heichou is quite agile as well, you'll learn that as you get to know chou-chan," The black haired man laughed.

"You said his real name is Levi? Isn't that French?" Erwin questioned.

Akihito nodded, "Yes, his Mother was Japanese and his Father though was undeniably French. That man had the tongue of a slithery cocky snake," The man frowned, "I took in Levi when he was just a boy. Taught him Japanese instead of French, now Japanese is his main language." Erwin smiled, Levi sounded like a great person. He couldn't wait to meet the sassy bundle of curiosity.

"He sounds like an amazing person. Y'know I was hesitant on taking this job, I thought I'd be working for some stuck up brat. It appears I'm working for an angel," He sighed happily. The raven was definitely something. Something fresh, he thought to himself. The sassy teen was definitely going to be a handful, but he doesn't mind.

"Once he gets used to you, you'll end up falling in lo-," The word died on his lips when he realized what he was about to say. He knows admiration when he sees it, and the way the blond is looking at his precious nephew it was love at first sight, something that never happens only on movies. Even when you hear couples say they fell in love at first sight they just want you to think highly of them-at least from what Akihito had observed in his many years of life.

"You were going to say love weren't you?" His wide blue eyes look at him with a shocked expression. Hito nodded silent afraid he'd say something he regrets. "Does Heichou have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?" Erwin asks, using the grey blue eyed cuties stage name.

"No, he plays for the boys' team if that was what you were wondering. The kid is such a smartalek sometimes, but he was raised by me. If you want to date him, you'll have to get to know her first. And I still wanna think about letting my 16 year old nephew dating a 18 year old who had just graduated school." The man's wise stone black eyes glare at him, it's nothing he isn't used too.

"Yes," Erwin sighed, "I suppose I will have to get to know him a bit better then from what I've heard 'bout him," His hands grip to his sides and he stares wistfully at the stage. At the beautiful cariloina chickadee up there. The first half of the concert was over, but the night was far from over. He had yet to meet the feisty young thing the black haired teen was.