Chapter 8

A black haired idol walked off stage, he was tired and wanted nothing more but some sleep and food. The other boys' follow him, Erwin was inside the room. He was dressed in his uniform and he had Isabel sitting beside him. The red head was balancing a cup of tea in her lap and her hair was pulled into a messy bun. When Levi left to go on stage the red head wasn't here. Levi sighed to himself and he walked over to Erwin. As if on cue the blond opened his arms, the small idol sat down in his lap. "Was it tiring?" A voice popped up, Levi narrowed his eyes. He saw Izzy looking at him.

"Of course it is," The grey blue eyed boy started, "I'm an idol. I have to perform every month and I'll be on tour all around the world for who knows how long," The idol said. One of the makeup ladies walked over to Levi, he handed him a bottle of water and a gronola bar. The raven didn't waist anytime, he peeled it out of its neat wrapping and he bit into it. Erwin opened the water for him and the pale boy gulped the water down.

Erwin brushed his hair from his face, "He gets grumpy when he's tired, he normally is like this at a three hour show," The blond rubbed his idols back, he stroked his back soothingly. The raven took a short nap, along with the other boys' in the group. Then the last part of the concert would be over with. Then Levi can get on a plane and go back home to his puppy.

Erwin walked with Izzy to their seats, he saw Levi's shadow behinf the stage and the lights radiate on stage. The lights flicker then a drum hit, Levi sauntered on stage. He wore a black T-shirt, light blue jean jacket and light black jeans. He wore big white boots. His hair fluffed up. They finished singing and by the time Erwin was back in the room Levi held his suitcase and was dressed in a pair of leggings, black converse, a black T-shirt with holes in it and a black jacket with a tiger on the back. "Your that eager to go Huh?" Erwin asked, Levi nodded. The older changed quickly and then he and Levi left. Izzy following.

By the time they made it to the airport Levi was asleep in the car. His head cushioned on Erwin's shoulder. Erwin gingerly picked him up and set him on his back, he buried his face deeper into the blond's shoulder. Isabel smiled, she puts her hands in the pockets of her sweats. "Does this usually happen?" Isabel questioned, she reached for her credit card and motioned for Erwin to follow her to the taco stand.

"Yeah," Erwin paused, he adjusted his stance. "He is always like this, he gets tired after being on stage for so long," He said. He held him close and the red head ordered them the food. Levi slowly woke up to the scent of the delicious smelling tacos. He moved off of Erwin's back and sat in his own seat.

"What time is it?" Levi asked, he reached for his drink and he sipped at it.

"A quarter past midnight, we're home. We just have to go back to the house then you can sleep as long as you'd like," Izzy said, the idol nodded his head and snuggled into his jacket. The car was getting chilly, "Kuro, can you turn on the heater?" Izzy asked, he nodded his head and turned it on. The rest of the ride home was pretty much silent. Except for the quiet hum of the music. When they did get home Levi was the first one inside. He grabbed his pug who was still in her kennel and Hange, Levi's manager was passed out on the couch.