Chapter Five

Levi walked into the mall, he stared at the taller blond with affection in his grey-blue eyes. His cheeks flush when he realizes that he almost ran into the blond. He was so much taller then her, he felt short. Well he is short, but like really short. Especially compared to other people. But he packs a punch, the raven and the blond make their way across the local mall. Of course Levi is recognized by the citizens and Erwin promptly kept them moving. "Thanks for doing that again Sega," The raven said, they had just gotten out of a huge crowd of fans and Erwin just guided him to the store.

The idol guided the blond into Forever 21, an American store, but they have some in Japan. He picked out some outfits and then they went back to their home. Erwin helped carry the bags inside and the idol grabbed the bags. He set the ones that had the spices and other things to make sushi in the kitchen. "Shō," Erwin said from his spot in the longue. He had a cup of tea in his right hand, "Do you want to eat outside? It stopped raining and I thought it'd be cool, like a little date," Erwin didn't realised what he said. He practically asked the idol on a date.

"Did you just ask me out?" The raven asked, his stone grey blue eyes stare at him. He swallowed and he nodded. "Well if you did, then I will date you. If I'm being honest," He hopped on the marbel counter. He was fussing with the lid on the spice she needed. "Then I do have feelings for you, I can't explain it. I just feel a tug towards you," The 16 year old said with a blush on his pale cheeks.

Erwin smiled, he walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. He didn't care if he got lipstick on his face. They both could feel the sparks of their lips colliding brought. It made Levi think of all the other things that they'll accomplish together. "Ima nani ga kawaī?" (What now Cutie) Erwin chriped, Levi giggled. He promptly scooted off the counter and he shoved the blond away.

"Sate, watashi wa sushi o chōri suru hitsuyō ga ari, sorekara watashitachiha sofā de dakishimete anime o miru koto ga dekimasu," (Well I need to cook the sushi and then we can cuddle up on the couch and watch anime.) Levi suggested, Erwin nodded. He pressed another kiss to the raven's pale lips. Levi finished cutting the fish and fruit up before he sits beside Erwin. Erwin wrapped an arm around him and he pulled him close. Levi just placed himself in his lap.

The two ate in the longue, the two of them finished and they watched even more anime. Levi fell asleep in Erwin's arms, the blond picked Levi up and he brought him to his room. Later on when he woke up they had a bit of fun.