Chapter 14

A brownish blackish haired 18 year old stood in front of the seats of the panel. The other members--save for the Eomma and Appa who were up there with their baby--Levi made eye contact with his best friend Taemin who was out in the crowd. Thoughts run past Levi's mind as to why the other Maknae is here. Levi looked over at the Eomma of the group, the eldest stroked the dark hair that the youngest possesed. He handed his lover the microphone, the third oldest took the mic and held it to his lips. "Welcome Trainees to the 'Survey Corps' annual Q&A," The third eldest annouced. He had a wide smile on his lips and he handed the mic off to Erwin. He stepped over the chairs and he wrapped an arm around Levi's shoulders, who has grown more mature. His facial structure and his hair was albeit longer.

Nose became more inverted much like his adopted Mom's nose. Speaking of which they were in the crowd. His Eomma was taking pictures and videos of Erwin on his cell phone. His Appa smiled, the two men bumped their noses together as they see their son being flirted with. Levi became slightly taller, being 5'3 now. Before being 5'0 even. "Okay some rules are no cussing because Chou's younger siblings are here, no flirting with the members because their all taken, shippy questions are allowed," He rambled other rules before the real questioning began.

The second oldest pulled up the questions from their live stream. Immediately there's a lot of questions on who's dating who. Most people thought the Maknae and fourth oldest was just being affectionate people. Though their history is explained. "Levi-Ah, there's a question directed for you," Jang paused, he scrolled down and he found the question. "Levi-Kun when did you get taller?"

Levi giggled at the question, he picked up the mic. "I got taller over the past months, when we took a few months off to just relax and enjoy the company of our lovers," At that he liked his lips and rubbed the blond haired man's shoulder. "I don't want to answer any questions about us," Levi whispered to the taller sitting beside him. Erwin wrapped an arm around the shorter.

"Oh next question, Hena-Hyung Deanae from California wants to know if you and Namjoon-Hyung got married during the break?" Erwin tried to stiffle his laugh. He smiled a wide gummy smile, the brown haired tall man stepped over the cords and he sat beside his lover.

"No, we have yet to get married," Hena sighed, he looked at his lover of now 7 years. He smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. He looked over at his 'children' who all wore smirks. He didn't question it, the day progressed. More people flocked in, more familiar faces walked in. Levi's uncle walked in, he had a smile on his face. He lived all the way in Japan so of course he had no idea that the two young men he set up were dating.

He took a seat beside Levi's adopted parents. As soon as the group had a break, Levi and Erwin checked into their room and had their make out session. Everyone else shaking up as well. There was a knock on the Eomma's and Appa's door. They opened it to see Armin. Armin left the group awhile ago. He wanted to have his own group and sure enough he did. Hence the name album name Gone™. It was a hard album for them, and after he left do to it being difficult to be around his ex all the time he just started his own band.