Chapter 24

A blond man walked into his recording studio, his mate was already in the studio working on lyrics for his new song. Erwin left briefly to take a call from his Mom and the studio had bad sound so he figured he'd step outside. He walked back into the studio, he opened the door and saw his Omega with his face scrunched up as he focused on the paper on the table. He wore a pair of white jeans with holes in the knees, a cream sweater, his hair was a light pink color and he had a pair of diamond earrings in his ears. He and Erwin got matching rings since it was common for couples of a long time to get rings in Korea. "Oh, your back. Hena called me and said he was wondering if we wanted to go out with him and Joonie tonight after the show?" The Omega asked, Erwin peeked at the paper and saw that the pink haired idol was almost done.

"Do you want too? I don't mind, it's been awhile anyways," He said to the younger. Levi agreed, it was around six when the two left to go get ready. Levi found a white button up, a light pink suit jacket with a grey vest underneath, light pink slacks and a pair of shiny grey loafers with sliver detail. He had a pair of silver mini hoop earrings, a light pink flower in his hair, a pair of light pink studded earrings in his upper lobe, a silver necklace with his name on it, and he had a his nails painted grey with pink beads on each nail. To put it simply he looked like a million bucks. He did his makeup and he finished with a light pink lip color. He had his phone in his pocket and he walked back into the bathroom. His heeled loafers clinking. "Woah did an angel just walk into my life?" Erwin asked, he looked down at the smaller who slipped on the ring Erwin got him.

Levi laughed, "Not quite," He said with a wink. He pulled on Erwin's own white button up to look at him. Levi buttoned the buttons and he made sure the collar was up before he grabbed the light pink tie with silver stripes along it. "Can you tie it or should I?" The pale delicate hands resting on the blond's chest.

"You can tie it," Erwin hummed, Levi smiled. He did the tie for the blond before the Omega pulled on the blond's silver vest. He tucked the tie into the vest before he left the bathroom and grabbed Erwin's silver leather belt. "Thanks babe," His blue eyes met the raven's pretty grey-blue diamonds that shimmered. In a while the two were ready to go, Hena had said they were riding in a limo to the music awards ceremony. The limo pulled up as soon as Levi finished taking his selfies.

The limozine driver opened it for the two males, Levi got in first and Erwin followed behind. Levi met Hena's gaze first, "Gosh, you look like a million dollars," The blond pregnant man said, he himself wore a light blue button up, a white suit jacket hanging off his shoulders and a pair of white suit pants.

"Thank you, I took three hours to get ready. Then I had to help this child into his own outfit," Levi mumbled, he smiled at Hena. "Did you find out the gender of the little one yet?" The light pink haired idol asked. Hena nodded, he placed his hands on his belly and he looked at Namjoon who wrapped him in his own embrace.

"Two boys," The silver haired man said, he wore a loose white long sleeve shirt, a pair of light purple pants, grey vest, light purple tie and his blazer was also grey. "We were thinking about names and we decided on Haneul and Kochsae," Namjoon said, Levi squealed happily.

"Are they moving yet?" Erwin asked, Hena and Namjoon both nodded. He smiled at them, "Lee-Chan and I have been busy with our new album and we discovered something. There is a new rapper that came from the underground. He was apart of Levi's dance crew, his name is Reiner," Erwin said, he wrapped an arm around his mate and Levi sat himself in his lap. Erwin wrapped his arms around him tightly and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"He's from the underground? Levi how old is he?" Hena asked with widened eyes.

"25, he is four years older then me. I know because we were in the same underground dance company," The pink haired said, he looked at Hena on his eyes. "Do you know him?" Hena avoided eye contact.

"I dated him," He looked down and he frowned. "It was brief, it went no more then just three dates. After that I realized he couldn't keep up with my needs so I gave up on him. He knew about Erwin and he was jealous because he liked Levi. He told me that, you are his idol. When he found out you were mated he got jealous and he went for me instead." Hena explained, he couldn't picture the younger man with anyone other than his Alpha. He is the man of Levi's dreams and he couldn't wish for anyone else.

"That's why he was reaching out to my email. He was pretending to be a fan of mine. I honestly thought he was a fan, I have an email for my fans to email me from. I don't use it often, but this guy kept reaching out to me," The group continued to talk about it before they arrived at the Seoul music and TV awards. Levi walked into the building with his arm looped with Erwin's as they walked in. They sat down in the seats and Namjoon left to go get them some food. Levi a bowl of kimichi, his lover a bowl of sushi, Erwin wanted the same thing his lover wanted and Namjoon got a hamburger.