Chapter Four

Erwin walked down the street, he had a meeting with Levi's uncle. It was supposed to be breif, discussing the matter of how the young idol is adjusting to him. If Erwin thinks he's right, the idol seems to be warming up to him. It is quite nice having another body in a house instead of just being by himself. Levi has shared with him that he enjoys his company, the late nights the black haired boy suffers, Erwin brings food and tea. Sometimes he'll sit with him while he is trying to come up with ideas for songs. Which was hard for him sometimes. He walked down to the grill that Akkihiko suggested they go too.

The man was sitting outside dressed in a navy blue pair of pants and a white button up with a stripe design on it. He had on a leather brown watch, Erwin himself wore a light blue button up, a grey vest and a grey pair of slacks. He had on brown shiny leather loffers. He had his hair gelled and he carried himself well. "Hello my boy," Akkihiko said, he had a lemonade beside him and a menu.

"Hi, Sir," Erwin greeted, he told the blond waitress to get him a glass of coke. She brought it out to him and he read the name tag. 'Nanaba' Erwin didn't know where that name felt familiar from, but it did. He should ask his brother sometime.

"How is my nephew doing? Is he eating? Is he sleeping?" Akkihiko asked once the blond waiter left.

"Yes and yes. He is doing well, his usual self. Mika-Chan has been doing such a wonderful job with taking care of the band while you've been away. Chou-Chan is used to me, he is safe with me and I don't let him out of my sight in public places such as concerts. He doesn't need to get tackled by someone," Erwin explained, he took a sip of his coke and he looked at Akkihiko.

"So he is doing well? Does he miss me?" The black haired man asked, Erwin nodded.

"Of course she does, your her uncle," Erwin said, the two of them talked for awhile before Erwin got a text from his other boss. He texted him back before he walked inside. Then he remembered, the teenager said he needed to go shopping for the RDMAS, which the blond had agreed to taking him too. By the time the blond got back home, the raven was sitting on the couch in the lounge watching anime on the large flat screen TV. He was watching from what he assumed was Black Butler. English sub. "I'm home," He shrugged his shoes and coat off. He hung it on the coat rack considering it was a bit chilly and rainy out.

"Hey," Levi greeted, he patted the spot next to him and he sat down beside him. The raven was dressed in a black hoodie with his band name on it, a pair of blue skinny jeans and a pair of converse. He had on dog tags and a pair of black and white stud earrings in. "Is it okay if I make sushi tonight? I'm craving it," The idol asked, Erwin nodded. He wished he could wrap an arm around the raven and hold him close. But he knows that's only in a far off dream. That it could never become a reality. Only in his dreams.