Chapter 29

A black haired Omegan man sat in his chair, Petra doing his hair while he watched Jang teach his Alpha the dance moves. He found it hilarious. He sighed, he knew the brown haired man was a horrible dancer. He couldn't do it to save his life. Levi laughed at his mate, he tried to move his body in the way Jang was, but Jang was smaller than Erwin. So he had a much easier time moving. Meanwhile the brown haired giant couldn't dance to save his life. Not to mention he normally dances in the back. Or sometimes when he dances he'll end up breaking something. The group is in America for the AMAS. They were nominated even they weren't American. Erwin spoke English well enough though. He could maintain a whole conversation. But other times Namjoon talks. "Win, you can't dance to save your life. This is why your in the back," Levi said, he was finished with his hair and makeup and he was already dressed. They have interviews with magazines and companies today. The actual AMAs weren't until tomorrow.

Levi was dressed in a black and white striped long sleeve dressy shirt, a pair of light blue ripped jeans in the knee, a pair of white and black converse. His hair was parted it's usual way, a pair of dangling silver earrings and a pair of normal earrings in his upper lobe. "Then teach me how to dance if your so good at it, lover," Erwin said, he himself was dressed in a light blue button up tucked into his pants. He had a pair of nice shoes on and his hair was gelled.

"I will," Levi motioned for the other member to turn on the music. The man listened, he turned it on and as if Levi's body was a robot he moved to the music. Each move his feet made was making Erwin dizzy. He had such a groove it was almost unbelievable. His hips thrusted to the side, his hands moving with the music. His eyes flicker to the other males blue eyes and he smirked. He finished with his head leanded back, his hand above his crotch and he did a thrust. "Sure you can keep up?" Teased the younger, he got up into the tanish male's skin and he pressed his nose to the Alpha's. Erwin nuzzled against his cheek, the tension growing. Until Levi broke it by crawling up on Erwin and roughly smashing his lips to his.

Startled Erwin widened his eyes, he quickly kissed back. His hands flying to Levi's thighs. The Omega wrapped his thighs around the male's waist and his hands wrap around his neck. He deepened the kiss, the world around them coming to a rather fast and swift halt. Levi pulled away and he nuzzled into Erwin's neck, Erwin sniffed the black haired male's neck. He smiled at the sweet scent. "Are you guys ready to go yet? We've been waiting for like thirteen minutes," Namjoon complained, the two ignored him and they walked out of the room.

During the course of the interview, the one handling the interview was flirting with Levi. Levi being oblivious didn't realize it, Erwin kept his hands clenched as he stared at the man flirting with his mate who clearly smelt like him. The mating mark couldn't be official due to the matter of fans and other situations. But the ring on his finger specified that he was in a commited relationship. Not to mention the necklace with the word Alpha on it. "So, do you guys have any big plans after the AMAS?" The other interviewer asked.

Levi reached for the mic, he was handed it and he spoke in Korean. Namjoon took the mic back, "He said go on a vacation with his lover," Namjoon said with a smirk. The interviewer smiled at Levi and Levi looked over at the brown haired Alpha sitting across from him.