Chapter 27

It was starting to become fall, the leaves fall from their trees and the wind gets chillier. A black haired idol walked into his mansion, he was alone again because Erwin was staying overtime at the studio. He slipped off his heavy coat and stayed in his tan jacket. He set his phone on the island and he walked over to his kitchen. He saw his puppy caged in his cage and he opened the hatch and the Poddle jumped into his arms. Levi caught him and pulled him into a different position. He opened the window and he then proceeded to grab himself an apple and he plugged his phone in. He then grabbed his computer to add onto his lyrics for his new song. 'Not today' it was a good song, but he had yet to make five more verses. "Oi, Levi are you home? I need to talk to you about something?" Levi finished his apple and he threw it away into his trash can and he opened the door.

He saw Yugi at the door, his hand clutching onto his bag. "Hey, Yu, I'm glad you visited me. Something up?" The Omega picked up on the others different scent. Usually it smelt like strawberries and some sort of flower. But it smelt of cupcakes and wood. "Your scent changed?"

"I know. So did yours," Yugi said, he sniffed the air reveling in the scent of fallen rain, tea, and some sort of rose. The blond coconut knew Levi had an Alpha, but he didn't know who it was. He had a hunch it was Erwin, but he wasn't sure. "Mine changed for a reason. Reasons why I'm here. I need to ask you if I can stay here?" His blue eyes looked at him and Levi gestured over to the couch.

"Why?" He asked, he set his dog down and he closed his computer. Putting it away on the birch wood book shelf. He saw Yugi shivering and the Omega got the other Omega a blanket from the closet. Yugi instinctively wrapped it around him.

"My scent changed right?" There was a nod, "Well I'm mated to an Alpha that is barley out of college. It happened on accident, I was walking home one day from the store and I went into heat. I didn't know what to do so I tried calling you, but then I realized we went into heat at the same time so I figured you were busy with your mate. So I quickly walked home when I saw an Alpha with sun-kissed skin and scraggly limbs. He stared at me with wide eyes and because I let my heat get advantage of me I'm now a mated Omega. But the thing is that I'm dating someone other then this alpha. So when the person I found out I mated with another Alpha behind his back, he threw me out. I can't go to the Alpha that mated me because he has a family. He has a sick Mom and he is working three jobs just to pay for his sister to go to college so he has enough to do. So until I get things smoothed down can I stay with you and your housemate?"

"Coconut are you serious?" Levi asked with an exasperated sigh. "You need to call the Alpha that mated you. If your away from him too long, he can mate another person. From the way it sounds it was just a one night stand, but even so if you don't want to be mated with him you should see an Omega specialist. You two are newly mated so it shouldn't be that big of an issue to get the procedure done. But in order to do that you'll need to get the Alpha too give his own consent."

Yugi's eyes widened, he knew exactly what the Omega was saying. "But you can stay here. Me and my mate won't care. So what do you want for dinner so I can tell him to pick it up?" The raven's grey-blue eyes came to stare at him.

"Fish," Yugi licked his lips at the thought.

"Okay, hold on. You seemed to pack your things so you know where the guest bedroom and bathroom are you can go ahead and do what you need to do." Levi said waving his hand. Yugi nodded, he hugged his best friend before he went to shower and unpack. It was maybe an hour later when Yugi heard the door open and giggles from the younger man. He finished pulling on his light blue long sleeve shirt and a pair of white sweats. He walked out of the room, he was shocked when he saw a taller blond making out with his raven friend. The Omega picked up on the other blond's scent and he shoved his Alpha off of him.

"I didn't mean to interrupt," Yugi said, he bowed and he then stood back up. The sound of a deep laugh startled him.

"Is this Yugi?" The Alpha smelt like Levi, he didn't picture Levi's mate to be so handsome. He looked like he just stepped out of a magazine. God, how did Levi get so lucky. Yugi bowed and he introduced himself.

"Park Yugisa," He said, Erwin smiled at him and bowed as well. "Thank you for getting me something to eat and letting me stay with you two."

"Eh..." Erwin trailed off, "Lee-Chan told me and I don't mind having someone else around to help with the chores." The blond man said, he fished himself some of the fried fish he got and he grabbed the mayo. He spread it on the two large fried fishes before he sat down on the chair. He turned on the interview that had him and Sage on it. Levi was in a separate interview with his fellow singer Minho. Levi grabbed his own things then he flopped on the blond's lap.

Yugi smiled at the couple, he imagined that it was him sitting in his boyfriend's lap. His arms wrapped around him, he knew he messed up. Killian loved him, cared for him, brushed his longish hair, and kissed him. They did special things that only Lovers do. The man was an Alpha, but he didn't want to mate Yugi yet. Wanting to wait until their wedding night.