Chapter 30

July 3rd the day before the fireworks were lit up into the pitch black sky and the people all crowded around the yard waving light in their hands. Erwin looked over at the sleeping figure beside him, Levi dressed in a old band T-shirt of Erwin's that he doesn't wear anymore. They were staying at a AIRB&B with the rest of the members and their lovers or kids. Erwin brushed a strand of raven hair from his face and he pressed a kiss to his cheek. He shut the fan off and just turned opened the window. He walked out dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top. He walked into the kitchen seeing Hena balancing a child on his hip and Kai and the other twin playing together on the table. "Oh Erwin," Hena said, he fried the hashbrowns on the stove before he turned to look at the Alpha. "Where is your lil' kit?" Asked the red haired ex-idol.

Erwin gestured towards the bedroom that's shut, "Sleeping," He said, he walked further into the kitchen. He opened the cupboard, he grabbed a glass and he put ice in it. Then he put tap water into the cup, he walked out of the kitchen and walked into his and his Lee-Chan's room. The Omega was coddled into his cooling blanket. His dog replacing Erwin, the two other dogs draped over him. He set the cup of water on the wooden nightstand. He smiled at his sleeping angel, well he may not act like an angel, but he is adorable. He had this natural morning glow to him. Everyone in America was in shock with how clear his skin is even without any makeup on. He just had the natural glow to him.

Erwin admired his sleeping lover for a few more minutes until a small knock was heard on the bedroom door. He strutted to open the door then he glanced back at his slumbering mate, then he and Yugi walked into the kitchen both in their sleepwear. "Erwin-Hyung, you really love him don't you?" The blond asked, Erwin nodded.

"More than I love myself. He is my world and I couldn't live without him. I was thinking about officially making him mine by marrying him, but I don't know. We're both at a peak in our music career, maybe when things slow down a bit," He said as they walked into the kitchen.

"What? Who's getting married?!" Hena asked as he set the plates out in front of the two. The man asked with a quirk of his eyebrows.

"Nobody...yet at least..." Yugi teased with a smile. "But I'd like to see you two get married. He obviously loves you more than anything so it wouldn't really matter if you two did get married," The man said, Hena nodded in agreement.

"You two have been together for forever," He said with a smirk, he knew the truth behind the Alpha's cool and collected form. But he can read him like a book. "I know you want to get married to him," Hena said, he sat down and took a large bite from the pancake. A sleepy Omega walked into the kitchen, wearing a shirt and a pair of shorts. Erwin smiled at his mate, he got up to get a plate for him and help him get his food ready. He made him a cup of tea for him, then he set the stuff on the table before he pulled his Omega into his arms. Levi was always clingy when he first woke up. So Erwin liked to cater to his needs.

"Mmm, mornin' everyone," Levi yawned, he nuzzled into his Alpha's arms. He sipped at his tea cautiously making sure he didn't burn himself. His hands were a bit shaky still since he had sprained his wrist while doing a backflip. He was scolded by his mate for doing so. He was clumsy, but usually he didn't have those types of accidents. Just little tumbles here and there. Levi's doctor told him to take it easy so Erwin made sure he was well taken care of. Like making tea himself and cooking was something that he needed some work. Levi ate his food, exchanging glances at Yugi and Hena. "I'm getting the feeling that Sega was talking crack about me," The black haired man said with a laugh.

Hena nodded, he figured Erwin didn't want to let his mate know about the proposal on the table quite yet. Maybe after the tour like Erwin said. "He was just saying that he found out one of your childhood embarrassing moments," The man said, he wiggled his eyebrows at the Omega and the two just sighed at each other. Levi smirked, he pulled on Erwin's ear playfully. Erwin yelped in pain as his ear was pulled.