Chapter 10

Erwin walked into the prep room, Levi sat in his chair his hair being done and he was already dressed in a pink button up a few buttons undone, a silver diamond necklace, dangling earring and one simple earring, and his eyes were being applied lig...

Erwin walked into the prep room, Levi sat in his chair his hair being done and he was already dressed in a pink button up a few buttons undone, a silver diamond necklace, dangling earring and one simple earring, and his eyes were being applied light makeup. His lips were already a cool pink, his hair being the same color sort of, it's more orange then pink. He handed the boy his phone before he pressed a kiss to his cheek and he went to go in his own chair. The makeup and hair team were displeased with how messy his hair was. "Sega-San why didn't you brush your hair this morning?" One of the women ask.

"I had to Chou-chan up, he was asleep in our shared bed. He had to get here before me, but I didn't have time. I quickly dressed then we got in the van," He explained, the woman brushed his hair and she trimmed it a bit. Not enough to notice, but just enough to make it seem less messy.

"Oh," She replied, she grabbed the hair straightener and she pinned a piece of his hair back. Then she straightened the longer ends. She then brushed it again, then she applied some gel and gelled it back. Then she sent him off into the dressing room. He walked into the dressing room where some of the others such as Namjoon. He was dressing into a pink button up with white dots. He already had on a pair of white pants. He saw an outfit with his name on it. He slipped off his T-shirt and he pulled on the other shirt. He buttoned it up and then he grabbed his pants. He pulled them on.

He made sure the belt was tight before he pulled on his shoes. He tied them before he walked out where Levi was sitting on the couch fully done and dressed, he was muttering Erwin's rap part. It was in Korean, "Hey, Sega-Hyung," Levi patted the spot beside him, the blond smiled. He sat down beside the pinkish orangeish tinted hair, he brushed a hot strand of his hair from his own face. "I'm sorry you got yelled at because I was being foolish this morning," He said in a frustrated tone.

"No Shō that was fine, I get it you were tired," Erwin said, he placed his hand on Levi's thigh. He rubbed it lovingly, the other boys' were getting their makeup on. Namjoon walked over to the couch as well, he looked over at the youngest and the fourth oldest. He was proud of his children. Well figuratively their like his children. "You look adorable," Erwin said, he kissed the raven's pale lips and it didn't last long, but it was quick enough to show Levi all of Erwin's love.

"You two don't end up making up on the couch," The red haired man said, he was older than the other man. The blond was 19, Levi was now 17. He himself was 22. So not much older then the fourth oldest.

The shorter pulled away, his eyes glaring at the older. He was the Maknae, but he was also the most threatening. The makeup lady motioned for the blond man to come get his makeup done. Levi turned his head and he glared into his elders eyes. "I will tell Hena-Hyung that you were drinking and you sent a picture of your junk to his grandma," The Maknae threatened. Before the elder could respond Hange stomped inside.

Once everyone was dressed and ready Hange walked in. She held the microphones. She walked up to Levi first and tugged at his shirt. His glare darkened and he put the microphone on his shirt easily. Having done it so many times. "There now, golden boy your first," She smirked and patted him on the shoulder. He walked out and he flashed on his gold winning smile. As soon as he walked on everyone in the room started yelling and then everyone else walked on. They are idols. Their pure stars.

Erwin took his spot behind the teenager he was dating in the back and he could feel his heart beat loud in his chest. "Ujuga saenggin geu nalbuteo gyesok
muhane segireul neomeoseo gyesok," The boy sang into the mic, (From the day the universe was birthed
Over the infinite centuries.)

Erwin twisted the mic in his hands, "I want it this love I want it real love
nan neoegeman jibjunghae
jom deo sege nal ikkeune," At first he was nervous, but he adjusted to it. (I want it this love I want it real love
I only focus on you. You're pulling me in a little harder) They finished the song with the others and then the show finished.