Chapter 11

Erwin stared out into the crowd, everyone was here to greet them and meet them

Erwin stared out into the crowd, everyone was here to greet them and meet them. It was a meet and greet with their fans. Not to mention they'll be signing their fans' things that they have for them to sign. He was placed in between the Maknae and the eldest. The Eldest was Erwin's best friend of the group, Hena. He was an amazing guy and he was dating the third, but he was in love with the youngest of the group. The Maknae was probably going to be the most social out of them all. Not to surprising. "Oi, Sega-Hyung it's time to start so wipe that stupid look off your face," Levi said quietly. He moved his lips into a smile and he watched as their manager chose the eldest to choose who goes first.

A young girl with redish brown hair walked up, she wore a navy blue dress that was a bit short for his taste. She gripped the microphone, "Chou-chan this question is for you. Which one of your hyhungs can't you stand?" The girl asked with a blush on her face.

Erwin passed the microphone over to the raven, "Probably Jae-Hyung, he always has his music really loud so it's annoying to me," The raven said into the microphone, the girl looked into his eyes before he averted his gaze. It was Jukan turn to choose. He choose a girl with rainbow hair, she came up and grabbed the microphone eagerly.

"Sega-San what is your favorite thing about each member?"

"Starting from eldest to youngest, Hena is very kind and he is like the mother of the group, then Namjoon has nice dance moves. Then Jukan has a nice taste in music, then skipping me, Kyo is good at cooking and then Hicko is very smart. Then my idol Chou-Chan," The girls screamed when his voice lowered. He took Levi's hand in his and smirked at him. "His voice is like an angel," Cue the more screams. Almost all the fangirls died. Levi blushed and he buried his face in his hands.

A couple hours pass, more screams echo then it was lunch time. They walked back into the room and ate their lunch. The youngest members sat together talking with so much energy yet. Despite having spent a whole three hours talking to fans and listening to screams. Most of the questions were directed to the golden Maknae, him being the most social and the cutest. "Wrap things up boys' time to get back on stage," Hange said, they all clean up before they walk out again.

Once it was his turn to choose a person from the audience once again he choose a male sitting in the back waving around his girlfriends hand. She walked up and gripped the mic, "Hi," She said shyly, "Uh I was wondering if Sega-San and Chou-chan could kiss?" Levi was already facing him, so that was one less problem. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to the youngers who's eyes close and he kissed him back. It didn't last long, remembering that their in public. The girl squealed with happiness then bowed respectfully.