Chapter Nine

Levi was cuddled into the back seat of the car the other boys' with him in the backseat. The Maknae was texting his best friend who was at home. They were in a different city, Erwin was in the front seat waiting for the manager to come back. Hange was busy talking with the woman in charge of setting up the boys' concerts. The golden Maknae, Rivialle "Levi" Rose Ackerman, was normally the star of the show. After all most people paid to see the prominent Golden Maknae, then all of her other Hyungs. He and his "older brothers" were quite famous everywhere in the world. Especially Japan.

Levi was nearest to the front, wanting to control the music. The other boys' are mostly in the back. Some of them on their phones scrolling through their multiple social media accounts. Some of them were pressed together for warmth, but some don't like that. Levi had his bodyguard who was practically apart of their band by now. He would play the piano for them when needed and he can also rap. They only had one rapper. And Ganghan can rap, but usually K-pop groups have two rappers. "Sega-Hyung?" One of the boys, Armin asked.

"Hmm?" Erwin's lips quirked, he felt apart of the group. Levi was leaning against him as a head rest his eyes occupied on the screen. He was playing a game on his cellar device.

"Do you like being a bodyguard for little Chou-chan?" Armin asked with a giggle, he was the second youngest. But Levi is the Maknae. He is the Golden Maknae. He is their secret weapon against other k-pop bands. Some have Maknaes', but Levi had already proved in the K-pop battles they've had that interested sports he had one. Well each member had their own line. It was also obvious to everyone who knew the band "Wings of Freedom" all knew that Akihito took pride in his lil' Golden Maknae Nephew.

"Oh, of course I do. Yeah, he can be a handful sometimes, but that's what intrigues me the most. This golden boy is turning me into a lovesick puppy," Erwin teased, Levi elbowed him in his stomach glaring at him with his beautiful grey-blue diamonds. They were worth everything to the Alpha. Everything he does will be for this Omega. The one he is absoultley smitten with. He doesn't mind that the fans think it's weird that the group suddenly brought a whole new member into the band. But most fans' die at his pretty boy look.

"He's lucky to have me as his Soulmate," Levi teased, Hange came running back outside and the lady that set up all their shows behind her.

Hange swings open the door, "Golden get your ass back by Haneul," Hange said, Levi moved with a grunt. He crawled into the backseat and Erwin smacked his ass playfully. Levi glared at him, earning a giggle from the other members. The brunette human drove them to their hotel, most of the boys' had their own money to pay for their hotel room, but Hange paid for them all anyways.

Levi grabbed his suitcase and his other things before he walked inside. He was talking to his other best friend from the group, Hena-Hyung, he had dyed blond hair and Levi had his hair dyed a pinkish orangeish color. Erwin checked him and Levi in while the other boys' checked them in with their roommates. Once in their room, Levi shrugged off his clothes. He slipped on a pair of sweats and a black T-shirt. He laid on the bed, his hair sprawled out and his eyes watched Erwin as he changed. He slipped on a pair of white pajama pants and a blue T-shirt. He laid beside the cat-like boy on the bed. He pulled Levi closer and the Two of them watched a movie before the younger fell asleep. Erwin pecked his forehead before he too fell asleep. The covers pulled over them.