Chapter 25

It was nearly 1am when Levi left the studio, the omega having stayed behind to work on songs for his solo album after Namjoon had left around 11pm.

Erwin was currently in Busan, the alpha on a business trip for his work - thus leaving Levi on his own in Seoul until the older man would return on Saturday morning. He was having a bit of separation anxiety due to it being so close to his heat.

The lights were still on in the Big Hit building, and the man imagined that there were probably others who were working on songs or choreo even at this hour.

A door opened as Levi was heading down the hall and he saw a few of Namjoon's alpha friends stumble out into the hall together a few meters in front of him.

The omega pulled out his phone in an attempt to look busy, suddenly wishing that he would’ve been smart and worn one of Erwin's big cozy sweaters now that his mate wasn’t here to come pick him up.

The two alphas looked at him, one of them whistling at the blond haired man who simply rolled his eyes and tried to walk past them.

Levi only stopped when one of the guys grabbed his arm, pulling him back.

"Hey, where’re you going bitch?"

The Korean man tried to pull his arm from the larger male's grip, but that only made the alpha hold on tighter. He wanted to let out a whimper, the grip on him hurt and he knew he would be questioned about these bruises from his friends and his Alpha later.

"Leave me alone."

"Don’t be like that pretty boy, come have some fun with us~"

Levi turned his glare to the second alpha as he spoke.

"I have a mate."

"So?"

The omega’s eyes went a little wide in bewilderment as he felt a hand on his ass.

"So, I can’t and won’t sleep with anyone else," he replied, trying to get the alphas to stop touching him.

"And? Who said you have a say in this? Bitches like you are just made to spread their legs, so why would you have any say?"

The two men quickly had their hands on Levi, pulling his jacket off and trying to strip the omega who finally lost it, kneeing the man who was holding his arm in the nuts - the alpha releasing him and stumbling backwards before hitting the ground with a thud.

The second alpha managed to push Levi against the wall, slapping the omega once before the blond punched him in the face so hard that he heard a crack. The second man hit the ground as well, holding his nose as it gushed blood.

Levi snatched his leather jacket off the floor and high tailed it from the building, climbing into his car and locking all of the doors as he called Mike.

The man was Erwin's older brother and Levi felt more comfortable with him then anyone else. He picked up on the second ring.

"What Levi? It’s like 1 in the morning."

"C-Can you come meet me at the McDonalds by the Big Hit building?"

"What’s wrong?"