Chapter 16

Erwin walked into the longue room of their new house/mansion, he saw his younger lover sitting on the couch with a brown haired fluffy pup. The pink haired 18 year old had a wide smile on his lips, he looked around at the other members. Hena was taking care of Namjoon who had been sick for the last few days. Hena is a nurturing Mother though so he takes care of his lover when he is ill. Then the two others in the Maknae line are playing Call Of Duty #1 where the other third oldest was playing with the puppy with the Maknae. "Who's dog is that Lee-Kun?" The older asked the pink haired teenager. He was playing with the puppy, Erwin can't help, but pull out his phone and record the pink haired male with the puppy.

He was a tad bit jealous of the chocolate poodle. It was pretty cute, it had wide brown eyes like the ra--pink haired male's cute grey-blue eyes. The way his pale face lights up with absolute joy when he sees something of his interest. Like puppies. Obviously. The teen has an obsession with them. If the man is being honest it's adorable. Because the younger can also act like a puppy. Less annoying though. "It's ours. After Artemis is so sick and she isn't doing so well, we were gifted this lil' guy," He cooed at the pup in his arms. The camera was catching all of this cuteness.

"Seriously? He's o-ours, like to keep," The blond could hear his heart stop for a few minutes. The pink haired male nodded his head, he brushed his hand against the poodles head. The pink haired teenager saw he was on camera on their live TV show. It was something that was funny because they'd act so composed an camera when really their all children.

"I didn't name him yet, I figured you'd want to name him too. Hena said that he's like our son, but he isn't. He is our pup," Cooed the idol, he pushed the other male off the couch to which he got a lot of complaints from. But he didn't care. All that mattered was his boyfriend, himself and the little cute dog. The pink haired teenager shoved the dog into the taller males arms. He walked over to the fridge, he grabbed a cup of water for the puppy. And some pop for him and the older male.

Erwin adjusted the dog, the puppy lapped at the water. "Mul, his name is Mul. It means water and Korean and he likes water," The blond said a smirk spreading across his face. The rest of the day was the two males playing with the little dog. Showing him around and playing with him. Then it was time to actually start unpacking.