Chapter 20

Erwin woke up to the scent of pancakes stiffing through the mansion, he rolled over and reached for his glasses. Then he realised he had a tiny little Omega on his chest, his mate was still fast asleep. In only a pair of black sweats and a pink T-shirt. His pink hair mused all over the place. He smiled at his beautiful Omega, he pressed his lips to the smaller's forehead. He moved the younger off of him and he went to search for his pants. He found them thrown on the chair, he slipped them on and then brushed his lovers forehead until he woke up. They had a very long night, the two went to their album release and then the younger got drunk for the very first time. "How are you feeling cutie?" Chirped the mint haired man, he was brushing his hair from his face then applying his face care gel.

"Hungover," He balled himself up on the large bed. The plush blanket covering his face, only a couple tustles of pink hair sticking up. Erwin had nothing to do today, neither did the Omega. Both planned on staying home and cleaning. Then maybe grocery shopping. Then their going to face time with Hicko who is now  living in Japan. "Is there something I can take for this?"

Erwin chuckled, he wore a pair of sweats himself. He dropped himself on the bed, still shirtless. Levi gripped his arm, running his hand over his muscles happily. "Just a little tender, love and care from your boyfriend." The Alpha laughed, he attacked the smaller in tickles. Loud giggles coming from the smaller, the two pulled away when Levi's cell dinged. He saw it was a text from Hena, it was to wish him congrats on the new album. "Wanna go on a date with me tonight Shō?" The mint haired man asked with a quirk of his brows.

Levi slapped him away, he pushed him out of the bed and the man quickly got his tank top. He slipped it on before he carried his mate into the kitchen. He pressed his lips to the famous Omega's forehead. His Eomma was in the kitchen making an omelt, Her hair was pulled into her usual style. She wore a white blouse, blue dotted pants and a pair of heels. Levi squirmed out of Erwin's arms, "Please no shoes in my mansion. The dirt is a pain to get out," Levi scolded in korean, he flailed his arms around.

She slipped off her shoes, "Oh, I'm very sorry," She said in English, Levi furrowed his brows. He looked at her lips as she spoke. "My bad you don't speak English," The grey haired woman said. She said the same thing, but in Korean.

"Rivialle Levi Ackerman," The pink haired idol bowed respectfully, his hair fell over his eyes and he stood up straight. His shoulders showing polite posture. Erwin beamed at him, the eldest in the dining room set the plates on the placemats and then sat down at the chair adjacent from the stove. Their kitchen was quite large, most of the time the two males would take turns with cooking breakfast. Although most of the time they didn't have any time to cook breakfast. "Thank you for making this for us, this is the first day off I've had since the album came out," He said, he took another bite of his pancakes and he brought it to his lips.

"From what it sounds you both are very busy. But you seem to enjoy the busy life. I've met your Eomma once at a meet and greet, you were with. Sitting on his lap while you stared out into the crowd. I couldn't bring Erwin to the meet and greet or otherwise he would've gotten up and took you into his arms," The two laughed at that, Levi looked at Erwin.

"Speaking of which Eomma, why did you visit?" The mint haired man asked, he finished his plate and got more. On the way he got his Omega a cup of tea while he was up. The Omega gulped his pancake down before he sipped at the warm tea.

"Me and your Appa got into a fight again. He left and I couldn't stay in the house all day, I was so happy when I found out my son had found his mate. I was texting you and you said I could come over and meet him," The woman frowned, she looked down at her feet. Levi shifted his eyes to look at his mate, he rose a thin brow confused.

The older man went over and sat beside his Eomma, he placed his hand on the woman's shoulder. Levi went over and sat on Erwin's lap, the man wrapped an arm around his waist. "I'm sorry Eomma, me and Levi welcome you to stay with us for as long as you need," The Alpha said, his Eomma looked at him with a smile of sympathy. He held his Omega tighter to his chest, Levi rubbing his muscled shoulder.

"Oh darling you don't have too. You and Lee-Kun have a lot going on right now and I don't want to be a bother," The woman said with a frown. She brushed a strand of her hair from her face and she looked at her son's Omega. He had his lips pressed in a thin line, he was squeezing his shoulder. He smiled at his mate's Eomma.

"You can stay with us. Honestly we don't mind. We have lots of a free room that you can stay in anyways. As long as your okay with having sushi every Sunday," He giggled, the woman broke out into a smile and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"It's so good to see such a happy couple. Mine and Erwin's Appa weren't fated, we both just gave up on finding our fated mates thinking that it was too late anyways. Then he told me wanted a divorce since he found his destined one," She frowned, Levi reached a hand out. He touched her shoulder.

"It's okay. My uncle is like 50 something and he is searching for his destined one too. I was lucky to find mine at such a young age," He turned in Erwin's lap. He pressed his lips to his and Erwin immediately returned the kiss.