Chapter 31

A blond haired male woke up to the gag worthy scent of someone retching. There was only two other people that it could be. Judging by the warm chest he is pressed up against he can make a safe guess it was Yugi. It wasn't worth getting up for, Yugi would just brush it off if he pried him anyways. Not to mention it was still barely 3:30 in the morning. He didn't feel like getting up. He was at the studio for what seemed to be forever. He needed his sleep, he heard the fan turn on in the bathroom and figured that Yugi just has food poisoning or something. Anyways, he let his eyes drift close and he slept until he was awoken by the sound of horrid singing. "Hyunggggg," Levi whined, he throw a pillow towards the bathroom. It was a failed attempt, it hardly left the bed. He situated himself into a seating position.

"Yes angel?" He asked with a smirk, he had a pair of clean jeans with holes in the knees, a light blue button up tucked into the jeans and a leather belt. His hair was still dripping wet, Levi groaned.

"How many times have I told you not to sing in the shower? You aren't good at," Levi complained, he sat on the bed still. His hair impossibly neat still. He moved out of the bed, he walked to the bathroom. Erwin smiled, he made the bed and he woke the two dogs up. Yeonan was the first to jump off the bed. He trotted into the kitchen and Erwin carried, Wul with. Levi washed his hair and did his makeup. He slipped on something causal since on the episode of Run he'll be changing anyways. Run is a TV show that has the Survey Corps so different challenges.

"What do you want for breakfast?" The older blond asked, Levi responded with a quick response. He wanted pancakes because he has been craving them all week. He told his boyfriend what he wanted before he moved over to occupy himself with his phone. He scrolled through instagram, not finding much worth his time. His phone dinged, Namjoon posted something on his new song, "Namjoon post something again?" Levi nodded, he rested his hands on his face and he sighed again.

"The manager told him not to be posting stuff about the new album. Just wait until Manager-Hyung finds out. And I'm going to be blamed for not warning him," The Man sighed, he threw his phone back onto the couch. He was tired of being pried on by their manager for letting Namjoon do as he sees pleasing. Leaking part of the song that wasn't supposed to be released yet--well the album--was against their contract. Erwin gave him a sympathetic look before he set the food on the island. Levi stood up, he pocketed his phone and moved to go wash his hands.

Once they finished eating, Levi got into the car his adopted Eomma and Appa got for him. He turned on the Bluetooth before he started to drive towards the studio. Well they stopped to get coffee. Levi opened his car door and he and Erwin stepped outside. They walked inside, Levi was immediately taken to the dressing rooms. He was changed into a light green army hoodie, his makeup light, his hair brushed and sort of mused. He wore the ring from his lover and the necklace that signals that he is a punk. They gave him a pair of light blue skinny jeans with holes in them. He slipped them on. After the first game, Rivialle was so frustrated at his Hyungs. Him and the rest of the Makane line were glaring at the Hyung line. It wasn't fair that they had to do the punishment because Hicko had to be loud.

The manager came in and placed a gummy worm on each boy's nose. Levi scrunched his nose up in a pout of discomfort. Obviously finding it ticklish. Erwin pulled his phone from his pocket and started recording the blond Makanae. His cute nose sniffling as the brightly coloured gummy worm made him tickilish.