12

My senses slowly come back to me and my eyes flutter open and I'm facing a white ceiling.

No! Not hospitals, On my life I actually can't stand hospitals.

I groan and slowly sit up to realise I'm in the nurse's office. I start to rub my eyes and scan my surroundings. Mia is sitting on the chair to my left and Noah is on his knees holding my hand in my right. I look at Mia and give her a weak smile. "I need to talk to Noah for a second. Could you wait outside?"

His head shoots up at the sound of my voice and Mia nods and leaves the room. He gets up and take my two hands and looks me in the eye. I'm at a loss for words and my mouth hangs open. I try to look away but I can't help it. His eyes are like a magnet, they keep attracting mine.
He doesn't say anything. Neither do I. We just sit there staring at each other.

His forehead rests against mine and his breath fans my face. I can't take it anymore. I grab his face with both of my hands and smash my lips against his. He responds immediately and grand my waist and lifts me off the medical bed. My legs wrap around his waist and he holds me by my thighs and continues to helplessly make out with me.

That butterfly feeling from last time erupts in my core again. My arms wrap against his neck and I tug on his hair. He sits down on the bed while my legs and still wrapped around him and I'm straddling him. His tongue flicks against my lips, asking for an opening and I open my mouth so his tongue enters. It searches until it finds mine. When we finally release, we're both out of breath still staring at each other. He takes a piece of my hair that's falling in my face and pushes it behind my ear.

"I really like you, Madison Thompson and I don't know what to do about it." He says. "I like you too, Noah but I just can't do it. Please don't yell at me." I say. He takes my chin and lifts my head up. "I will wait for you" is all he says before planting another soft kiss on my lips.

"We, umm better get going now. How long was I out for?" I ask, still breathless.
"For a few hours but we have one more period before you have to go to your cheer practice. Wanna get something to eat?" He asks. I nod my head and I realise I'm still straddling on him but he smirks at me and lifts me up and carries me out of the nurse's office and into the corridor.

Thank God everyone is in lessons.

The ball rang and people started crowding the corridors. I spoke too soon. He placed me on a brick wall near the main staircase and my legs were wrapped around Noah's waist and his hands were placed on my thighs. People started noticing and staring. Some of the girls looked like they were ready to kill and the boys were whistling.

"Can I get down?" I hissed. He just smirked at me. "Seriously, Noah please put me down." I beg and he still shakes his head. I buried my face in his neck. Hopefully no one would notice it's me. He started laughing at my reaction and I groaned into his neck.

I finally looked up and saw Victoria behind Noah with Charlotte and two other unknown girls from her little group and a crowd around us with Mia at the front. "Victoria is behind you." I whispered into his ear. He looked at me and shrugged. "Please put me down." I whispered. He sighed and lifted me off the wall before placing me to the floor. I pushed Noah aside and stood facing Victoria. Mia pushed in front of the crowd and made her way next to me. I smiled inside.

She always has my back.

"You just had to take what's mine don't you?" She hissed. I rolled my eyes. "He isn't yours anyway. Plus, he doesn't even like you." I replied with a bored tone. "Prove it." She said triumphantly. I smirked at her and felt Noah arms wrap my waist from behind. He kissed my neck and I was watching Victoria the entire time. She didn't look fazed.

Does she want me to take it further than it already has?

Ok, bitch.

He spun me around and planted his lips on mine again and I grabbed his neck and pulled him forward. I used my hands to stop him and he responded.

I looked at Victoria once more and words couldn't describe how angry this bitch was. She is literally the devil incarnate. She lunged forward and grabbed my hair and so did Charlotte and I grabbed her hair and started pulling on it until parts of it ripped off. I grabbed her arm and twisted it while Charlotte was on my back. I kicked her from behind and swung her over my shoulder and she hit the floor in front of me. Mia got on top of Charlotte and was kicking her and hitting her.

Zayn came from nowhere and pulled Mia off of Charlotte and Mia was still fighting off of him but he had a strong hold on her. I was still punching Victoria until strong hands pulled me off her and lifted me off the floor. I was fighting off of the person but his arms encased my waist. "Calm down princess, it's ok." Noah whispered in my ear. I immediately relaxed and he put me down.

"How dare you fucking threaten me?!?! Zayn isn't fucking yours!!! GET another man you whore!" Mia screamed at Charlotte who was on the floor bruised and sobbing.
"You're a fucking beast, Go back to the cage where you belong!!!" Victoria yelled at me.

"Come for me again bitch and I will do unspeakeable things to you that no amount of plastic surgery will be able to fix!" I yelled back while giving her a deathly glare, before Noah lifted me up again and walked me down the corridors to the main doors.

He carried me to my car and placed me on the front of my car. Mia came minutes after with Zayn. They leaned on his car and were talking and laughing. I smiled at them and looked at Noah again. "You're fiesty when your angry." He chuckled. I buried my head in his neck and he wrapped arms around my back.
We decided to drive to my house for the rest of the day and I texted Lexi on the way while Noah drove.

I laughed at Lexi's text. Noah gave me a confused look. "They got taken by the ambulance. Serves them right for chatting shit about me and threatening Mia. Did you know she came up to us yesterday telling us that we were bitches for talking to you and Zayn and that he never liked Mia anyway? That fucking broke her heart." I said.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked looking at me. "Mia's had a huge crush on him but ever since he starting going after other girls, she's lost interest in him." I explain. "Woah." is all he says and I nod my head at him.

______________________

I added a fight scene cause I felt like it.