15

Noah helped me out of the car and we walked up the pathway. Victoria's house sure was big. People were already crowding the house with red cups all over the lawn, people making out and talking and some laying on the floor drunk as hell already. It looked like it had about 4 floors with stainless windows. It was painted crisp white and had two pillars with a roof over it before the we come face to face with bright red double doors.

They swing open and Victoria is standing there in a tight red mini dress and platform heels. Her makeup just about managed to cover up the bruises and scars from yours truly. She gave me a dirty look before greeting Noah. "Hey Noah." She says attempting to pull him inside before I stop her. "Excuse me? I don't see him opening the door to your guests." I say.

"Why don't you take yourself somewhere else, like another country?" She asks sweetly. "Don't push me bitch." Is all I say before taking Noah's hand and pushing past her to enter the house. I could feel my anger bubbling inside me already and I only just got here.

I was greeted and with the strong smell of alcohol and the thumping of the music blaring in the house. "I'm gonna call Zayn and find out where he is. Stay outta trouble princess." Noah whispers in my ear. I nodded and walked into the kitchen to grab a drink when Riley Thomas shoves his way into me. "How ya doing Madisonnn???" He slurs.

Riley Thomas. Captain of the football team. Has a vendetta against Noah because he's star quarterback. The biggest man whore in our school. You get the picture.

I roll my eyes and push past him before walking out. He grabs me by my arm and I try to shake him off but he has a strong grip. He picks me up so I'm over his shoulder and carries me up a flight of stairs and down the corridor and entered a room before slamming and locking the door shut.
He slams me against the door and starts trailing his hands all over me and comes right into my face and his hot breath that smells of vodka fans my face."You always know how to turn a guy on." He whispers.

Because I don't do parties, I've never been in this situation in my life and I have no idea what I'm gonna do. An average slut would open her legs right this second but he's gonna have to try a lot harder if that's what he wants.

I push him off me and obviously, him being a drunk guy that just wants sex with a hot girl, he fights me back and presses my arms against my sides and starts kissing me from my shoulder upwards. I start to squirm and I kick him in the gut which causes him to stumble back. "Now, you're being too feisty for my liking." He growls before lunging at me. I run to the other side of the room and scream.

Noah:

I walked into the kitchen and saw Madison being carried over the shoulder and up the stairs by some blonde guy so obviously I follow her downstairs but I can't seem to find out what room they're in and just my luck, Victoria follows me around to point where I finally realise what the term 'being bitchy' means.

"Where are you going?" She says while following me and clinging onto my arm. I pull her off me before saying "Looking for Madison." She stopped in her tracks and scoffed. "You can stop pretending now." She says in an adult tone like she's talking to a toddler. That's when I stop and turn around to find her standing with her arms crossed and eyebrows raised. "Excuse me?" I growl. She shrugs and walks towards me.

"The entire school knows that little thing you did with Miss Slut was all an act. I bet you never even wanted her and she like threatened you to carry her or something." My anger levels boil and I turn and walk away from her before she says anything else. "You know where to find me!" She yells and I roll my eyes.
I hear a scream. And I know exactly who's scream that is. I sprint to the room where it's coming from and kick the door down. Madison is in there with her makeup smuged and shaking in the corner and look who's with her.

The king of dicks, the one and only, Riley Thomas. "Yo! I haven't even started. Wait your turn." He slurs, obviously blind drunk, before undoing his belt and walking over to her. I walk up to him from behind and he turns around and I punch him square in the nose. He stumbles back with blood running through his fingers as he holds his nose. I kick him in the gut and he drops to the floor while I start punching him. Blood is all over the floor and my knuckles.

Zayn runs in with Mia behind him and he pulls me off Riley. "Relax man, chill." He says. I snap out of my daze and look at Riley laying on the floor, bruised up and unconcious. I look down at my hands and they're cut up and bloody.

Madison is in the corner with Mia and stares at me with shock written all over her face. She runs up to me and wraps her arms around my neck and I lift her off the floor and carry her out of the room. Mia and Zayn are behind me as I take Madison into the kitchen and sit her on the counter. She looks up at me with calm eyes and says "Thank you for helping me." I kiss her cheek and she blushes and looks down at her hands and her straight hair falls on her face. I brush her hair past her face and look into her eyes.

I grab her some water that isn't spiked and she takes it and drinks it down. "I wanna leave." She says. I nod and she jumps off the counter before taking me hand and walk in into the main dance room. As we walk past the mini stage in the centre of the room, we see Victoria up on stage and look over at us with a smirk. "Look who's leaving the party so soon." She yells through the mic and suddenly a bright light shines on me and Madison and she starts to squeeze my hand which tells me she's mad.

"Don't push it." I say to Victoria. She bats her eyelashes at me innocently. "What," She says sweetly. "It's not my fault that Miss Slut here wants what is others." Madison let's go of my hand and walks towards the stage. She gets on the stage and grabs the mic from Victoria. "Well I'm sorry, you seem to think everything is yours. How was your dick-sucking session tonight? I'm sure you got more than you bargained for. Am I right?" Madison asks in a sweet voice which causes Victoria to lose it.

"Don't think that this makeup," Madison says gesturing to Victoria's face. "Is gonna cover up what happened and I wouldn't start if I were you. You'll end up passed out on the floor and have to go back to the hospital once you start with me." Madison holds out the microphone to Victoria with a sweet smile. Victoria snatches it and Madison walks off the stage while wiggling her fingers to say bye to Victoria before taking my hand and walking out of the party with Mia and Zayn behind us.

Madison:

I wave bye to Victoria before taking Noah's hand and walking out of the party. Once the door shuts, I relax and Noah starts roaring with laughter. I raise an eyebrow at him before walking to the direction of his car. Zayn and Mia catch up to us so we're walking in a group of four. "I heard what you said back there! You were a boss ass bitch sista!" Mia squeals
"We're gonna head back to yours. Is that ok?" She asks. I nod. I've had enough drama to last me a year...

__________________

That chapter wasn't as long as I thought it was gonna be.