55

noah's pov:

"Mia can you get the fuck off me?!" I roar and she doesn't flinch for a second. Lord knows why she's here but I can't say anything. I was sitting on the bleachers and giving myself space to think about what happened this morning. I fucked up. You can tell she's closed off and isn't letting anyone is other than my family, Luke and Lexi. She's officially given up on us and it's eating me alive. I've seen her practicing stunts, lifts and tumble sequences. She's tiring herself out and the only thing on my mind is her health.

"You haven't forgotten our deal." She purred unto my ear while sitting in my lap. The whole thing reminds me of the day before the shooting. Madison passed out and she was sitting on my lap and life was just better back then. I shook my head and she leaned in to kiss me. I swallowed down my vomit and locked lips with her. I pulled away.

Why the hell am I doing this again?

2 days ago...

My head was laying on the desk during our history class. Our teacher was snoring, there was chatter echoing throughout the class. Sadly, Madison isn't in my class. I sighed before I heard the chair next to me screeching and a person beside me. I sit up lazily and find Mia sitting next to me. She stared at me intently with no expression on her face. "Can I help you?" I groaned angrily and she didn't answer.

Is she naturally a blonde to be this fucking dumb? She pulls her phone out of her pocket and slides it towards me. I look at her with a eyebrow raised and she folds her arms and gestures for me to look at the phone. I pick up the phone and my face drops. Madison was n-n-naked. I kept swiping and there was one with a dildo stuck up her ass. I looked at Mia and she had a smirk on. There were tons of pictures. Even some of her committing fraud. Bank statements, cocaine packets, everything. Fuck knows how she even got these. "Do you think this is a fucking joke?" I growl lowly and she shrugs.

"Unless you want your girlfriend to go down in history as the biggest slut of Sea City High, then you better call it quits." She says firmly. I stare at her in disbelief. "Can't you leave her the fuck alone?!" I say and she shakes her head. "No can do." She replies and I hang my head low. What am I risking letting Mia release those pitures? But then, I'm saving her by letting her go.

"I'll do it." I mumble and look up. She turns my head and crashes her lips onto mine. I pull away roughly. "You're not cheating on her, because you're not with her anymore. You're with me." She says evily and I shake my head. "That wasn't part of the fucking deal!" I exclaim. "The pictures are still gonna go out either way. They have a better chance of not getting leaked if you stay with me." She purred, bringing herself closer to me and rubbing my crotch. Holy Fuck, I'm screwed.

She gets up and goes to sit next to Victoria, leaving me in deep thought.

Why the fuck did I agree to that deal? 

"Because you love me so much." Mia answers sweetly. I look up and realise I said that out loud. "What deal?" Luke asks as he walks over to us with sweat dripping down his torso and I panic. "The deal that Noah here is going to take me out tonight after his big win. Right baby?" Mia says, snuggling up to me and I nod my head slowly. "Oh. Um...ok?" Luke answers suspiciously as he sits down with our team.

"I have to go baby, but I'll see you later?" She asks before kissing my cheek and skipping off in her tight little dress and heels. How the hell the school lets her wear that is beyond me. "Noah, what fucking deal?" Luke answers. Our group falls silent and everyone turns to face me. I get up and drag him towards the other end of the field where the cheerleaders are. He yanks my arm off him.

"Is this the reason why you broke up with Madison?" He asks and I sigh and stare at the grass below me. "You realise that she's changed because of you. She's shut out everyone. Including me. Now are you gonna tell me what this deal is all about?" He growls. I've never seen Luke this angry before.