60

noah's pov:

I sighed deeply as I started walking to her room, my member hard and erect. She's never done anything like that to me and honestly, it was hot. I want to be her first time, even though I've given up to a woman in the past that I don't remember at all, I wanna stop my ways for her sake. I was into her room and Rosie was sleeping soundly on her bed. I walked into her bathroom and started the shower, I was about to turn it to cold temperature when I thought about it for a second.

My mind flashed to the naked pictures of her that started this entire thing. It was obvious that the pictures weren't photo-shopped, she looked a few years younger than she is now. A dirty thought entered my head as I changed the water to hot. I stripped off and climbed in, the hot water immediately increasing the size of my member. As the water was spraying down my body, I wrapped a hand around my member. I started forcing the images into my mind as I started slowly rubbing it back and forth. Her curvy and petite body showed up in my mind and I groaned at the thought of it. The build-up was slow but mind-blowing. As I thought about getting her on her hands and knees and slipping myself inside of her, I started to feel my climax coming to an end.

Me pounding inside of her until she can't stand and her moans and cries of my name sent me to the edge. I shot out my load and groaned before washing myself down and getting out of the shower. That was amazing and I cannot wait till the day I give it to her, for real.

I got out and realized I had nothing to put on. I looked around and spotted grey sweatpants sitting on the sink ledge that wasn't there before. I raised my eyebrow before shrugging and putting it on. I realized I had no vest to put on top and shrugged. She'll like it anyway. I stepped out and found her sitting on her bed with Rosie now wide awake scrolling on her phone. She looked up as I came out and her eyes widened.

madison's pov:

I was looking at Lexi's story before my mind switched to Luke. He's still dating her while he has an obvious crush on me. I never saw Luke like that. Sure, he was overprotective but it never crossed my mind that he liked me.

Then why is he dating Lexi?

Wait. Is he using her to get closer to me?

No, shut up Madison, Luke would never do something like that. Would he?

I heard the door open and out came Noah and he was, oh no! I mentally face-palmed myself for not getting him as top or at least a vest. I could feel my eyes widening and his smirk grew. "What'cha looking at princess?" He asked putting emphasis on the nickname he created for me. I gulped and whined, "Not fair." He laughed at my reaction before belly flopping himself onto me. Rosie managed to jump away on time before he hit her but now I was currently squashed underneath him, losing air. He was laughing at my terrified state before an idea popped into my head. I pretended that I blacked out and almost instantly, his weight was removed off me. I triumphantly smiled and I could hear his shocked expression before he grabbed my legs and ripped me off the bed but knelt down so I landed right onto his core and my legs were spread out past his waist. I nearly buckled underneath our proximity.

I know it's stupid that I want to deny what we're doing even though we made out on the couch and I grinded on him but I can't help it. The worst part is, I have no excuse to stop this. He explained himself, He's shown he still loves me, He's fighting against Mia even though he is aware that she can still leak those pictures. He's doing it all for me, for us and I can't even give him that satisfaction because I'm so scared. Scared of what will happen. Scared at the fact that my mom managed to escape which I only realized I completely forgot about.

I abruptly jumped off him. Sadness flashed in his eyes and my heart broke at the sight of it but I have to focus on my safety. I ran to the living room and slipped on my sliders near the door and grabbed the house keys. I realized I left Noah stunned in the room and ran back in there. he looked at me emotionless and I grabbed his hand and threw a jumper at him before racing him out of the house and downstairs. I ran to my car and sure enough, there was a note attached to my wind shield. Noah was beyond confused but he would find out soon enough. I ripped off the paper and started trembling again.