35

𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

I enter the house and Mia and Lexi are watching an episode of Pretty Little Liars

I enter the house and Mia and Lexi are watching an episode of Pretty Little Liars. "Hey girl!" Mia says as I walk into the room and I raise my hand to stop her. "I told you she would be mad at us." Lexi says. "Why would you leave me to go shopping together?" I ask and they both don't say anything. "Don't leave me again next time. Anyway, are we still going dress shopping tomorrow?" I ask and Mia and Lexi both look at each other before Mia says, "We kind of already bought our dresses." before pointing to the bags with designer brands on it and I freeze. "Don't talk to me." I say before grabbing my things and marching upstairs.
I walk into my room and slam the door.

************************

beep! beep! beep! beep! beep!

I silence my alarm before rising out of bed. The sun rays are pouring through the curtains. I get out of bed and trudge towards the shower. I turn it on and let the cold water run down my body. I come out with only the back of my hair damp. I brush my teeth and walk into the closet with my towel wrapped around me. I decide to wear my black pleated skirt. I pick out a white cropped cardigan and wear that with a bralette underneath. I smile in the mirror, satisfied with my look before entering the bathroom again.

I plugged in my dryer to dry the back of my hair and turned it off to start brushing it out. I decide to have my hair in a high ponytail today so I get out my gel and start to brush it into my hair. I slick the front and the back with another brush before grabbing two hairbands to tie it tight. I brush out the back of my hair and start with my makeup. It only compiles with mascara, lip gloss and eyeliner.

I walk into my room again and put on a pair of socks and my white high top converses. I grab my little black bagpack and pack some pens, my car keys and other things before zipping it up and grabbing my phone off the counter. I shut my door and head downstairs to eat.

I walk into the kitchen to find it empty except for a stack if my favourite pancakes and a note.

Hey bitch! We wanted to say that we're really sorry about yesterday and I made your favourite to cheer you up. We had to leave early to go and pick some things up but we'll see you at school.

Love Mia and Lexi x

I giggle at the note and sigh. They actually thought I was mad at them. I devoured my breakfast and decided to make a video of me to send to Noah. Moments later, I got a reply that said,

"My girl is so pretty"

My heart nearly lept out of my chest. how is he able to have this effect on me without even being in the room. My cheeks started heating up.
I finished my breakfast and packed up the dishes and I heard the doorbell ring. I walked up to it and opened the door to find Noah standing there with the cutest smirk on. My cheeks weren't completely cooled down. He walked into the house and crashed his lips against mine with so much force that I nearly fell over. His hand snaked around my waist holding me in place and I responded his kiss. he released himself from me and said "I need you right now".
I looked into his eyes and they were filled with so much lust that it wasn't the thought of a make out session.

He wanted me.