26

*beep! beep! beep!

*beep! beep! beep!

"Ughhh" I groaned as I silenced my alarm. I rub my eyes and scan my surroundings. 'Mean Girls' is still playing on repeat but it's not that loud. Mia and Lexi are still sleeping so I sound my alarm again but on max volume. "Shit!" Lexi curses as she rolls off the sofa and lands on the floor with a thud. Mia sits up as well. They both turn to glare at me and I try to stifle a laugh at the look on Lexi's face.

"What time is it?" Mia yawns.

"6:48" I reply. "Mia's doing breakfast so she showers first and we'll use the guest bathrooms." I say while typing on my phone. I look up and they're both still glaring at me. "Would you have preferred me drenching you with cold water?" I ask and they look at their hands. "Yeah, that's what I thought." I say before getting up and fixing the couch. "I'll be in the shower" Mia says while getting up and trudging towards the stairs.

Lexi gets up and follows her.

Once I've finished arranging the living room, I walk around to find Rosie. She's lying on the dog area in the kitchen and I walk over to wake her up. She sensed me and she jumped up and ran to the back garden doors. I giggled and followed her to open the door.

I walked back into the living room, picked up my phone and my suitcase and headed upstairs. I went into the second spare bedroom and plonked onto the bed. I picked up my phone and saw the time.

7:12am

"Shit!" I yell as I sit up and run into the bathroom. I switched it on and stripped off my clothes to get in. 10 minutes later, I'm out of the shower and deciding what to wear. I settle on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a white tube top. I throw and black leather jacket and my black ankle boots. I walk into Mia's room and she's sitting on her bed on her phone. "I'm using your straighter" I yell as I walk into the room and she nods. I grab it from her bathroom and walk back to the guest bedroom.

I plug it into the socket and while waiting for it to heat up, Noah requested a facetime. I angle my phone so he can see what I'm wearing and my face. I hit the answer button and his face pops up onto the screen.
"You're already dressed?! And sexy as ever?! Man, my life is great." He says. I roll my eyes and say,"Have you even looked at the time?"He shakes his head. Mia walks in and sees him on my phone. "Hi Noah!" Mia says and whispers my favourite pancake recipe in my ear and I start grinning from ear to ear like a freak.

"What's going on?" He groans on the other line and I tap the side of my nose and he raises his eyebrows at me. Mia walks out and I pick up my straighter and start straightening. "Hey babe, so homecoming is coming up and-" Noah starts before I stop him. "Yes, I'll go homecoming with you and I'm cheerleading that day as well so I'll be there to watch your game." I say with a smile. He sighs and says "That was easier than I thought." and I roll my eyes at him.

"Hey Mads," Lexi says as she pokes her head through the bathroom door. "Breakfast is ready she says and I give her a thumbs up. "Baby, I have to go." I say while putting the straightener down and switching it off. "I'll see you at school?" He says and I nod and blow him a kiss before pressing the end call button.

I add lip gloss and mascara before picking up my phone and walking out of the bathroom and downstairs towards the kitchen. Mia and Lexi are already sitting there digging in and I sit down next to Lexi and join in.

"I'm driving you guys to school right?" I say and they both nod

"Hey, Can I borrow your car to run home and grab my cheer bag after school?" Lexi asks and I nod. "I'll start warm ups. Will you be there by the time I'm done?" I ask and she nods.
We finish our food and put it away. I shut the back door and Rosie's already inside so I pour her a big bowl of food incase she gets hungry during the day. I grab my keys and we all walk out and Mia locks the door while Lexi and I walk to my car. We get in and drive to school.

While I'm driving, Lexi asks "Wait, so what happened between you two and Zayn?"
Mia sighs and I grip onto the steering wheel. "I don't even want to talk about it." Mia says and I nod my head in agreement.

We pull up at school and Noah's car was parked next to my spot and he was leaning against it surrounded by his friends. I scan all their faces and come across and new but familiar face. "Wait, isn't that Luke?" I ask. "You mean the one that left two years ago for New York?" Mia asks while tapping away on her phone before looking up. "Holy Shit! That is him!" Lexi says. Mia, Lexi and I got put of the car together and as I was leaning in to turn off the radio and the heater, I felt a pair of hands encase my waist and a voice "Morning, princess." He whispered in my ear.

I stood upright and shut my car door and locked it before turning around and planting a kiss on his lips. When we broke apart, I could hear whistles and dirty jokes shouted out by his friends. "Walk you to your locker?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Where's Zayn?" I said sternly. He noticed my change in attitude and pointed to his friends where Zayn was joking around. I grabbed his hand and marched up to Zayn and let go of Noah's hand to take Zayn's. I walked around to the back of the school with Zayn in my hand and Noah behind us.

"Why am I here?" Noah asks. I turn to look at him, with a devil's glare and he stared st me with a look of shock. "If I beat the shit out of this piece of shit," I say pointing to Zayn. "I need someone to stop me."