17

It makes sense if someone was there considering my mum is after me and wants me and Liam dead. I thought.

But then again, I could've just been hearing things. If someone was there. What if they're following us now and they're planning to attack at Noah's house?

This is my problem. I don't want to put Noah and his family in danger. If something ever happened to them, I will never forgive myself.
The thought of the person following me blocked up my senses and I suddenly snapped my head back to see if someone was following us with my heart beating so fast.

Rosie sensed my fear and started barking. "Maddy, you need to calm down." Noah said over Rosie's barking. I snapped out of my trance and slowly turned back around and sunk into my seat. Rosie stopped barking and stared out of the window.

"I'm just convinced someone was behind the bushes near the car and I feel like it could be my mom because she is trying to track me down and I thought that she might be following us to your place and planning to attack and I just don't want you and your family to get hurt because I don't even know them and this is my problem and if something was to happen to them I would never forgive myself." I rambled suddenly out of breath again.

I was gonna have another panic attack. Noah started pulling over. "Don't pull over," I gasped "Keep driving please." I panted and while driving with one hand, his other hand reached over to the compartment on my side and fumbled it open and handed me a pump. I grabbed it and started inhaling. He shut it and pulled up to his house.

I caught my breath and suddenly looked at the pump with a confused face. "This looks exactly like the spare pump I have at home." I said. "That's because it is," He replied while turning off the car. "I thought something like this might happen so I asked Olivia for a pump to keep in my car." He said while looking at me.

He's so cute.

I looked back at him and say, "You didn't have to do that." I whisper. "But I want to." is all he says and I look in his eyes and fall into the same trap I fall into every. single. time.
His eyes are like a black hole that I manage to fall into every time. I need to get my shit together. "We should head inside." I stutter.

I should've kept my mouth shut.

My cheeks suddenly start to go bright red and I cover my face with my hands. "Let's go inside." He says while getting out and jogging over to open my door.
He helps me out and my face goes back to its normal state while I open Rosie's door and pick her up in my hands. I grab my black and white purse and follow Noah as he walks over to his front porch.

The door swings open and a little girl with long light brown wavy hair and the most adorable face is standing there in princess pyjamas and a stuffed teddy in her hands with her arms are crossed.

"You're late." She says.

"Come on Lily, why are you still awake? Where's mom and dad?" Noah says. "Out." She replies.

"Who's this?" She says pointing to me. "A friend." Noah replies while picking her up and putting her down aside so we can enter. I put Rosie down and hold onto her leash. I follow him into the kitchen where I see a boy in sweats and no shirt sitting on the kitchen island, glued to his phone.

"Aiden put a shirt on." Noah groans. "Why? There's no one else here-, Oh!" He says when he looks up and sees me. "Wait, Aiden?" I ask. He smiles at me. "But you're in our year, are you two brothers?" I say motioning to Noah and Aiden. They both nod and my mouth hangs open. "How did I not see that?"

They both have the same dark hair yet Aiden has green eyes and Noah has beautiful brown orbs as eyes.

Yeah, I still like Noah better.

"Nobody really notices anyway." Aiden says while jumping off the island and heading to a glass cabinet full of cups. "Who's that?" He asks pointing at Rosie who is hidden behind me. I pick her up. "This is Rosie, my dog." I say.
"She's not used to meeting new people." I say.

"Hey, do we have Roxy's old bowl?" Aiden asks Lucas. "Roxy was our bulldog but she died a year ago," Noah tells me. "Yeah we still have it, Rosie can use it for a bit. Madison's staying with us for a few days." Noah says.

"Oh, no I'm not. I'm going back to my auntie's house tomorrow morning." I say. Noan turns to me and shakes his head. "I want you with me." He says sternly. I close my mouth and nod my head. "Wait, you're the Madison that put Victoria in hospital?" Aiden asks. "Yeah, that's me, I don't even care if the school suspends me, she deserved everything." I say.

I clip Rosie off her leash and she starts to wander around the house. "Can I go upstairs and take these shoes off?" I moan. Noah nods and leads me out of the kitchen and up the stairs to his room. It's painted a dark blue with two king sized beds on either side of the room and a TV mounted on the wall with a sofa and bean bags around it. I take off my shoes and jump onto his bed.

"Do you have a t-shirt I can sleep in?" I ask while looking around his room. He comes out of his closet and throws a shirt at me while I'm not looking. I catch the t-shirt in one hand, still looking at the collage he has in the far corner of his room. I turn back around to face him but he standing there stunned. "I took self-defence classes, for three years, it happens sometimes." I say while walking into his bathroom and shutting the door. I slip off my dress and put on his shirt. His smell seemed to be sewn onto his shirt and I sigh deeply as I breathe in his scent. I look like a freak. I take off my makeup and walk out of the bathroom.

Noah:

She walks out of the bathroom and I felt like I was hit over the head with a sledgehammer. She was standing there in my least favourite shirt but managed to look so sexy in it. It stopped just above her knees; her makeup was off and her hair was flowing down past her shoulders. She dropped her dress down on one of my chairs and goofily ran over to my bed and jumped on top of me. I was lying back against my bed and her head was lying on my chest.

"Today was an exhausting day," She said as she lifted her head up. "I also wanted to thank you." I raised my eyebrow at her and she giggled.

God, her laugh is adorable.

"Like, I though that it was sweet enough that you invited me over but the fact that you knew to ask for a spare pump because of my asthma, no one has ever cared for me that much. I'm kinda used to being left out and forgotten." She said while staring at my bare chest. I lifted her chin up to face me and took a strand and pushed it behind her ear.

Her gorgeous eyes stared into mine and next thing we knew, she was straddling me again and we were kissing. Her hands snaked around my neck and I lifted her up by her thighs. I pinned against the wall and started trailing my hands under my top that she was wearing.

Madison:

His hands went under my top and his touch left a trail of ecstasy. I nearly crumbled under his hold and I tugged on his hair. I parted the kiss and stared into his eyes again. "Is your house big?" I asked in between breaths. He nodded. "Rosie's probably lost," I said.

He nodded and placed me on the floor. We padded out of his room and down the hallway to find Rosie sitting at the other end of the hallway. There was a giant window that took up the entire wall and stretched out so you could see most of the city. I went to go and get Rosie when Noah mumbled something about going to get a drink.

Something was up with him.

Rosie was on the floor in a cute curled up ball.

I went to go and sit with her. She started howling quietly. "Try not to get upset, we're not staying here for ages." I said. She crawled onto my lap. I looked out of the window and ran my hand through my hair and sighed.