69

She flicked her blonde hair and stood up before slowly walking towards the door. I could feel Mia squirming but she seems to be holding her own. "So I'm your basic average cheer slut am I?" she asks sweetly folding her arms. Noah pulls me away from the two and Mia attempts to square up Lexi. "You heard me, Alexis."
My eyes widen and Lexi lets out a dangerous breath. "You know, all we asked is for some pizza and you couldn't even do your job." She begins and my eyes dart over to Luke.

He's watching the scene unfold with a grin. I pull out my phone and send the dumbass a text.

"I mean, you have the audacity to come and diss me about my house when you're here, working to get money. Did the strip club not accept you?" She asks cocking her head to the side and Mia was playing with her hair as if she had somewhere better to be. I shot daggers at Luke and he swiftly got up and pulled Lexi to him in one swift motion and planted his lips on hers. She grabbed his bomber jacket with her fists and pulled him closer to her while eyeing Mia's devil eyed face. He breaks the kiss and pulls her towards the couch before she wiggles her fingers in Mia's face.

She steps into my house, not before I back her up and she steps back. "Why don't you run along and do your fucking job by getting us another batch of pizzas that you couldn't even give. Stay away from my boyfriend and stay in your lane." I grit motioning to the line that separates my house from the large corridor outside. She scoffs and struts away and I slam the door.

"Her fake ass is so getting fired." I mutter texting the company about the incident. Noah snatches the phone out of my hand right after I press the send button. I smile at his shocked face before skipping towards my room. "Get the drinks out and play a movie. I'm gonna get changed." I said and my eyes lingered on Aiden. I will get it out of him, even if I have to strangle him.

******************

"Princess?"

"Yes Noah?"

"You need to let Aiden breathe."

I tense and grip onto the straightener that is currently in my hand.
"He will not leave this place alive if he doesn't open his mouth."

"Baby you-"

"No!" I slam the hot device down. "He doesn't realise the stress he's putting me through!"

"You need to calm dow-"

"Not until he tells me what he knows." I mutter.

"What is he hiding?!"

"It's not that simple!" He growls.

"It seems pretty straightforward to me!"

"He has a reason for this!"

"WELL WHAT IS THE REASON?!?!?"

"HE'S GAY!"

Shit.

"Wait What?" I stutter.

"Baby, he's gay."

I run a hand through my now straightened hair.

"I-I-I'm a monster." I whispered and he held me firmly in his strong arms. He scooped me up and placed me gently on my bed before disapearing.

noah:

I gently placed her on her bed and softly kissed her cheek.

Holy Fuck she's so beautiful.

"You're whipped hard man." Luke chuckled behind me and I shrugged. I walked back into the living and found everyone lounging around with cups of fizzy drinks in their hands. Aiden was in the corner fiddling with his phone and I called him over. "Maddy wants to talk to you." I said gently so no one heard and he tensed. "No offense but your girlfriend is fucking scary." He said with a gruff voice and I smiled and shook my head. "She won't kill you. She's restrained by my touch. You won't die." I said and he ran a hand through his dark waves and nodded. I lead him to her room and she was sitting on her bed with her hair falling in her face.