28

We walk through the corridors and I say goodbye to Mia and hand my car keys to Lexi. "I'll be back in about half and hour!" Lexi calls and I give her a thumbs up.
I walk to my locker with Noah to get my cheer bag. I find it inside past all the tampons. "These aren't even really used," I say. "You can smell the ketchup from here."

"I'm sorry about Victoria." He says while scratching the back of his head. I turn to face him, "It's not your fault. She's just jealous of us and that's mainly my fault not yours. Don't worry about it." I say before getting on my tip toes and planting a kiss on his lips and he wraps his arms around my waist and pushing me back against the locker to my right. I tug on his hair and his hands run down my back. Luckily no one was in the corridors.

"I wanna stay with you right here." He growls into my ear while kissing my neck. I tilt my head so he gets better access. "Oh, Noah. I h-have to get to practice." He starts sucking on my neck, trting to leave a mark, but his touch is so mind-spinning that I don't realise. I suddenly push him off me. "Noah! I can't have a mark on my neck!" I hide and open my phone to check my camera and relax to see if there's anything there.

"Give it about half an hour and it will show." He smirks. I spin around and hit him on the arm while he's laughing. "I'm joking I didn't do it long enough." He says and I sigh.

"I hate you so much." I mutter. "No you don't baby, you love me." He says before pecking my lips again and taking my hand to walk me to the changing rooms.