30

noah's pov:

I stared at my beautiful girlfriend one last time before switching my face to a stone hard glare. As I walked through the girl's changing room, I could hear a lot of giggles and whispering. "Hey," A short blonde girl walked up to me. "You're hot. You should dump your shitty girlfriend and come for a better option." She purred, motioning to herself. "Never talk about my girlfriend like that," I growl and silence fills the room. "I prefer my princess anyway." I said and I heard girlish sneers before walking out of the room.

The girls try a little bit too hard. I get to the main doors and slam them open and I heard a crack.

School's gonna need a new door now.

I spot Zayn in a pair of dark jeans and a plain top while texting on his phone. He notices my presence and lifts his head up. "So why did you waste my afternoon and bring me here?" He said in an irritated tone.

Smack!

He was laying on the floor blood spilling out of his nose. "What the fuck man!!" He groaned while holding his nose. "That's what you getting for fucking insulting my girl!" I roared. He was shaking on the ground. I bent down to meet his height. "Don't you ever go near or say anything to Madison or you'll deal with me." I growled and he nodded his head but you couldn't tell cause he was shaking so much. I stand upright and say, "As for Mia, that was fucking retarded. That's insulting and rude. She's not mine, but she's like a little sister to me, so I'll protect her as well. I advise you stay away from both of them or I'll fuck you up so bad, I'll probably get sent to jail for it. Understand?" I say and he nods. I turn and walk towards my car. I look at him and he's stumbling towards his car and gets in and drives off.

I get into my own car and reverse out of the parking lot and speed down the road.

Looks like I lost a friend today.

madison's pov:

I walk out of the office to find the blonde girl glaring at me and I roll my eyes at her.

I really hate her with a passion.

I walk out outside and find Lexi leaning against my car on her phone. "Hey girl" She says to me as I switch on my car and open my boot to throw my bag in there before getting in with her. "I'm thinking of kicking out that blonde girl after homecoming." She says. "Can't you kick her out sooner?" I whine while driving towards Mia's place. "No, I heard her trying to get Noah to hook up with her." She says. I hit the brakes so hard that I'm pretty sure I left skid lines on the road. "The fuck?!" I scream and Lexi nods her head.

"During warm up Noah came over to me and lifted me up and kissed me and she was like 'Is he your boyfriend?' and I didn't want to answer the question and she was like 'Answer the godamn question! is he your boyfriend?!'," I said in a high pitched voice, trying to imitate her and Lexi laughed.

"I was like he is my fucking boyfriend and I'll do to you what I did to Victoria and she shut her mouth. Oh and Gracelyn wasn't in today." I remind her and she nods. "What's the bitch's name anyway? " I ask with my eyes on the road. "Stephanie. I think." Lexi answers. "A name fit for a bitch." I say and Lexi laughs again.

We pull up at Mia's place and walk in. "We're home GIRL!" Lexi yells and Mia's already dressed. "Change, I need to return something at Forever 21" She said. "At least give us time to shower?" I say and she nods. Lexi and I run upstairs and turn on the shower. I tie my hair up to keep it from getting wet and have the fastest shower in my entire life. While I'm picking my outfit I scroll onto Mia's story.

After watching hers, I look at Lexi's and she's already dressed.

I decide to wear a light pink sweater with blue knee-ripped jeans and simple silver and white trainers. For makeup, I do a pale pink shimmer eyeshadow with false lashes. I add highlight, foundation and I do my eyebrows. I slick my hair into a high ponytail and take one last look at myself before heading out of the room.

I head downstairs to see Mia and Lexi sitting on the couch on their phones. "Can I take Rosie?" I ask and Mia nods. "It's too hot to take car so we're gonna walk anyway." She says. I call out for Rosie and grab her leash before heading out with Mia and Lexi.