50

Mia was with, Victoria!?

I gawked in disbelief and Victoria stared at me with a smirk. "Keep your mouth shut, hon. Wouldn't want other flies entering it." She said and her friends around her giggled. Mia had a smirk on her face and I just rolled my eyes. I can't believe I used to consider her as a friend. I sat in my seat and put my head down for the rest of the day.

The heavenly sounds of the bell made me sit up and run out of the classroom. I walked straight to the changing rooms and into the office. I walked into the private changing room and saw Lexi's gym bag. I eyed it curiously.

Should I take the risk? I could most likely end up in hospital again, but it's been more than 5 weeks!

I gave up and threw on the sports bra, nike shorts and trainers in there. When I came out, all the girls were just entering the changing rooms and I walked out and went straight into the boys changing room. The odour was revolting and was filled with huge guys at least 2 feet taller than me. I walked straight up to Noah and I heard whistles from all corners of the room. I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room. I only realised her was shirtless until we left the changing room and I felt my eyes going wide. He smirked at me and pushed me against the wall. I only had a sports bra on and tight shorts and I felt the rush of air hit my skin. He leaned in to kiss me and I put my hand up to stop him.

"I have information you might want to hear." I begin and explain to him exactly what Luke told me earlier today and what happened with Mia and Lexi in the locker and about how Mia is with Victoria. "Don't worry about her baby, she can't hurt you." He says pulling my arms over so they're clasped at the back of his neck. His arms came around my waist and pulled me towards his bare chest.

I ran my hands down his chest before looking at his with lustful eyes and planting my lips on his cheek. I pulled apart and he pouted. He smirked at me with a devilish grin. "Noah, don't do what you're thinking." I warned but he ignored it and lifted me up my underneath my thighs and carried me back into the boys changing room. I covered my face in the crook of his neck as I heard whistles and shouts.

He placed me down on his bench with Luke next to him. He had his his head in his hands. I took his hands from his face and he stared at me. "Luke, please be strong. Fix things with Mia because she's already joined the bitch squad." I say while rolling my eyes and he pulled me in for a hug. I let go and lunged to hit Noah on the face but he grabbed my wrists with both hands and kissed me with a burning desire. I pulled away after a few minutes and walked out of the changing room.

I went back to the girls changing room to find all the girls still there. "Let's go ladies!" I yell and they scurry out of the room and onto the field. As soon as I got them together, they bombarded me with questions.

"How's your leg?"

"Was it true you were shot?"

"Where's Lexi?"

"Is she hurt?"

"I heard she got kidnapped."

"No! I heard she was stabbed."

"Bullshit. She was shot as well by that Mia Winters girl?"

"Why is Mia with Victoria?"

"Girls!" I yelled and they all shut up. "Ok, Yes I was shot and I shouldn't really be doing cheerleading," I explain showing them the stitch lines and they all winced at the sight of it. "Lexi was cut with a knife but it wasn't by Mia. I don't think I should tell you but all I'm going to say is yes, she did get taken by the ambulance and no, I'm not friends with Mia and she is with Victoria for some unknown reason." I finish.

"I hoped that answered all your questions because we have practice. Homecoming is on Friday. I've heard you've finished the routine and we just have to practice tumbling, flying, drills and just polish the routine." I say and they all nod in agreement.

We work on the rountine and during the break, I start stretching my leg to see what I can do. I try to do a flip but I hesitate.
What if I fall? What would happen? I don't want to end up in a hospital again! It shouldn't be that bad. But I don't want to risk it!

"Just give it a shot. " A voice says and I turn around to see Noah and Luke sitting on the bench behind me. I shake my head and play with my fingers. "Hey, don't do that." Luke says coming up to me and holding both hands. "You've been drilling yourself non stop this past two weeks. One flip isn't that hard." He says and I sigh before nodding.

He steps out of the way and I step back. I breathe in before running and doing my tumble routine. I feel more alive and I land with both feet on the ground. Applause echoes the field and I see the rest of the team clapping and the footballers. I grin and Noah runs up to me and picks me up and twirls me around around before placing me on my feet. "You did it." He whispers and I nod. "You were awesome." a voice says and I look to the side to see Lexi standing there with a cast on her left arm and a smile.

I run over to her and give her a bone crushing hug. I let go of her and turn around to see Luke standing behind me awkwardly. I couldn't contain the grin on my face. "Luke wants to talk to you." I say and Lexi raises her eyebrow and my red face. I skip towards the team and we run through the routine while Luke and Lexi are in the corner 'talking'. We finish the routine and I look over to see Lexi with her hands around Luke's neck and his arms around her waist. She smiles at him and he leans in to kiss her. I let out a high pitched squeal and everyone looks over to see Luke and Lexi making out in the corner. Eveyone starts cheering and they break apart.

Noah comes up behind me. "You deserve this." He says before crashing his lips onto mine. I smile against the kiss and more cheers are echoing the field. I pull away and hide my face in the crook of his neck while he embraces me in a tight hug.

The day started off sour but ended happily.