76

"Rise and shine bitch!"

I felt the warmth from my sheet disappear and the cold wrapped itself around me. "What the hell?!" I yelled and as usual, Ben, Skylar, Lexi and Luke were dotted around my room. "That's it! I want all the keys you have now." I order and they all drop a key on my sheets. Even Skylar had a key. "Why are you even here?" I asked scratching my head.

"We're here to get you back with Noah."

"Okay, now I have a reason to go back to sleep. Enjoy your day!" I said waving at everyone in my room and snuggling up to my pillow before it gets ripped away from me.

"I can't have anything can I?!" I exclaim. Lexi sits on the bed and beckons for everyone to leave except for Skylar. "Funnily enough, while we were tracking down your so-called runaway boyfriend, it helped me and Luke sort out our problems. We're all here because we wanna help you." She said calmly and Skylar gave me a sympathetic nod. "I don't know how you plan on fixing what he did," I say while letting my hair out of its bun.

"We all know you're stubborn as fuck. Have you tried having a civil conversation with him without blowing your top off?" Lexi asks me with an eyebrow raised and I sigh before shaking my head. "Okay then, get dressed and we'll see what to do from there. We'll be waiting for you in the living room." Skylar says before grabbing Lexi's hand and leaving me alone in my thoughts.

I showered and lightly curled my hair before tying it up in a high room ponytail. I put on a cropped white shirt and paired it with a blue pleated skirt. I throw on a similar coloured blue cardigan before applying mascara and lipgloss. I slipped on a pair of blue jordan 1s and grabbed my phone and shut my door. I walked into the living and straight to the kitchen. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I grabbed a bottle of water and shut the fridge. I turned around and finally noticed everyone in the room. Skylar standing in the doorway that leads to my room, Ben at the front door and Lexi sitting at the couch. I sat with her before finally laying my eyes on Noah.

I had a feeling this would happen.

"Okay, can we get this over with?" I say before opening my phone and Lexi snatching it out of my hand. "Come on Mads, don't make this difficult." Ben reasoned and I glared at him. He has some nerve telling me to spill when he has secrets of his own.

"What am I supposed to say?" I said quietly looking down at my hands. I feel Lexi get up and someone else sits next to me. He wraps his arms around me and I don't fall for it. I tense as he holds me close to him. "Maddy, relax," Luke says next to me and I relax knowing it's him. This situation has taken a toll on me and Luke was always there, despite our differences.

He takes my hands and looks me deep in my eyes. "I need you to trust me," He starts and I gulp and nod my head. "He is truly sorry for ever hurting you, but you put him in a bad place." He says motioning to Noah. I take a moment to scan his frame. He looks completely shattered with the tasselled hair and growing stubble on his face. "He had to choose between keeping it a secret and hurting you, or telling you and putting you in greater danger. I know it takes a lot to understand things from other people's point of view, but is it really worth it?" He asks looking at me with solemn eyes.

"If he comes and sits next to right now, will you claw his eyes out?" He asks me and I give him pleading eyes not to put me in that situation. I'm not ready to be close to him again. I love him too much and I won't be able to hold myself back. I sigh before nodding and he gets up and sits with Lexi on the kitchen island.

I try to hold my composure as he comes next to me. "Could you guys, give us a minute? Oh, and could you do my bed while you're in my room?" I ask sweetly as they all grumble and head towards the corridor.

Silence fills the room as I turn fully to face him. "Before we have this conversation, I want you to know now that I forgive you," I say quietly and he looks up for the first time since I've seen him. I understand the position you were in and I'm sorry I've been a bitch. The truth is, I didn't want to talk to you because I knew I wouldn't be able to focus. I love you way too much to concentrate on anything else." He lets out a small smile and take my hands. They're ice cold against my warm hands. "Calm down, Madison."

That's the first time he's said my actual name in a long time. It sort of reminds me how long I've been holding back this conversation. "I would never want to see you get hurt. It breaks my heart so fucking bad knowing that you're in pain. I'm so sorry that this has been happening to you and if I could've found out sooner then I would've-"

I refrain from kissing him but I put my finger to his lips and he looks down at it suspiciously before I remove my hand. "I'm sorry I just-"
He presses his lips against mine and my mind goes blank as I try to process what's happening. "I'm so sorry princess." He whispers as he breaks apart and I shake my head before pulling him towards me again and our lips collide.

I let out a small moan as he guides his tongue into my mouth and pulls me onto his lap. My arms wrap around his neck as he pulls me closer to him.
I stop the kiss to catch my breath again and smile down at him. He looks like he's on Cloud Nine right now. "Do you wanna go out?" I ask him and he kisses me multiple times on my neck before nodding and lifting me. "Baby, you gotta put me down first," I say with a smile and he sighs before placing me on the ground again.

I walk to my room and notice the door is open. Of course, it is... "You guys going out?" Lexi asks with a smirk while filing her nails and I roll my eyes. "Thank you guys for your help, you can go." I say and everyone looks at each other before shaking their heads. "I think we're gonna stay here until you guys come back." Luke says before winking at me and throws me my car keys. I wave before shutting my door and walking back out to where Noah is waiting for me.

"Let's go," I say taking his hand and shutting the door behind me.

************

We spend the rest of the day walking around, shopping a bit and getting food before coming back to my apartment. Everyone was dotted around the room watching a film with food which in guessing was ordered filled the kitchen. "Hey, guys!" I say as we enter the house and lock the door.

I drop my things as we join them on the couch. "Are you coming back to school tomorrow, the both of you?" Skylar asks and we look at each other before nodding.

We spent the rest of the evening watching action films and soon enough everyone left my house leaving me and Noah alone. Rosie jumps onto my lap as Noah places a kiss on my forehead. "I've missed you so much." He says and I smile at him before getting up to feed Rosie. "I'm sleeping here tonight." He says and shuts the tv off before heading to my bathroom.

I walk to my room and change into my pyjamas and put my phone on charge. Noah is already laying on my bed when I go and join him. "So are you worried about tomorrow?" He asks while I lay on his bare chest and he plays with my hair.

"No, I'll be okay. Just don't leave me." I say and he replies, "Never, baby. Never."