44

I arrived at Olivia's house and turned off the car. I grabbed my things and headed to the door. I knocked and Liam opened the door. "Hey little bro. Long time no text." I say before pulling him in for a hug. He grinned and let me come in. Olivia was in the kitchen. "Hey Olivia." I say and she drops the cutting knife on the table.

"Maddie! Honey are you ok? How is your leg? Are you ok? Do you need to sit down or something?" She rambled and I pulled her in a hug and she weeps on my shoulder. "It was all over the news and they even had footage leaked out. I was so scared. Why didn't you come sooner!?" She asked lightly slapping my shoulder. "I only got out of the hospital like three days ago." I say.

"Wait, Noah got hit as well. How did that happen? There was no footage of it." Liam asked and I shrugged. "I was unconcious so I wouldn't know." Olivia scans my facial features. "Nice hair by the way" She says and I thank her. She leaves the room for a second and comes back with the same expression she left with.

"What is it? Is there something wrong?" I questioned and she laughed at me. "Have you even considered asking Noah how he got shot? Cause last time I checked, your mother didn't know about him at the time." She explained and I shook my head. "He obviously got shot to protect you. He went to find your mom and got shot in the process with the three other officers." She explained and I face palmed myself. "I'm such an idiot!" I yelled and she laughed at me.

"Oh and also," I began sitting on the island table and gesturing for her to sit down. "I went to the police station and they told me to tell you that my mom is on hold until her trial and that the custody of Liam and I will be decided on the same day." I explained and she nodded her head slowly. I checked the time and stood up.

"I better get going. It was nice seeing you two and I really should visit more." I say and she gets up to hug me before Liam runs in. "You're leaving already?" He whines and I nod and kiss his forehead. I walk out of the door and back to my car.

**********************

I unlocked the door and entered the house. "Hello?" I called and no one answered. I walked into the sitting room and opened the light. Lexi, Mia, Luke, Aiden, Victoria even Charlotte was there and lastly, Noah Johnson himself.

"What are you three doing here?" I say pointing to Noah, Victoria and Charlotte. "Maddy, listen to me." Noah gets up and starts walking towards me but I stop him. "I want you to stay away from me." I say slowly as if he was a toddler and Mia stiffled a giggle behind him. "You have redhead over there," I say gesturing to Victoria. "So stay away from me." I finish before Rosie runs into the sitting room. I pick her up and walk into the kitchen and Mia and Lexi get up to follow me.

"Why the fuck are they here?" I hiss. "We want to solve this situation." Lexi says calmly and I shake my head. "There's nothing to solve. He cheated on me with her, tried to get back with me while making out with her in the process!" I say. "Did you know he took a bullet for you?" Mia asks and I hesitate. So it's true. "That doesn't solve the process. The shooting had nothing to do with the fact that he cheated on me. Mistake or Not." I explain and sigh. "I don't want to talk to any of them." I finish before placing Rosie on the floor and storming out of the kitchen.

"You guys are free to go now." I say with a bored tone. Noah looks at me with pleading eyes but I choose to ignore it. I run up the stairs and shut my door. I take out my braids and leave my hair in a blonde/brown mess.

I take off my cropped hoodie and throw on a bigger 'Sea City' hoodie and my phone in my pocket. I run down the stairs and ignore the fact that no one has left yet and the calls of my name. I climb into my car and drive down to a place that I've haven't been to for a while.

Hey ocean, I'm coming back for you.