53

Hey guys! Long time no talk!
As you've probably noticed, my chapters are getting a lot more longer and I plan to keep it that way so there are less chapters

I walk back into the changing room with an emotionless face. People tried comforting me but I, I wouldn't call it 'being harsh', I would call it keeping my guard up. Noah and Mia were nowhere to be seen which was a relief.

I spoke too soon.

They were sitting on the stands, eyes darting around until they found me. I ignored them and had a stern look on my face. We started the routine and I perfected my tumbling routine and my flying section. "Do you want to add more to your flying section cause a member is out and they were supposed to be doing a tumbling routine." Lexi asks me and I shrug and nod. I added more moves that improved my skill and my the time I was done, I had a little solo in the air.
Lunch came around and I didn't feel like eating. I was looking for something in my locker before I heard a tap on the locker door.

I shut my locker to come face to face with a smiley Mia. "What the hell do you want?" I ask frustratedly. "Thought I should let you know about my new boyfriend. He's amazing and treats me really well. I hope the breakup wasn't bad." She says with an angelic voice and I roll my eyes. "The breakup was just perfect and I couldn't care less!" I say mimicking her voice and her face switched to a hard glare. "He's mine now, so know your place." She says confidently. I step forward and she gulps, "I know my place bitch, the question is, Do you know yours?" I say angrily before shoving past her and walking towards the field.

Despite the hardcore act she puts on, Mia has always been scared of me cause she knows that between us, I can do more damage.

I was tumbling non-stop. I knew that I was going to pass out, but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything. About Noah, About Mia, About my mother, Nothing. I kept tumbling and tumbling until I fell to a stop. "Do you need a break?" I hear a familiar voice say and I look up to come face to face with him. "Leave me alone." I say sternly walking away but he grabs my hand. "Get the fuck off me Noah!" I roar and he flinches. He's about to say something but I stop him. "Nothing that leaves your mouth will make this situation better. Your girlfriend came up to me and asked me about our breakup." I begin.

"My girlfriend is standing right in front of me." He responds and I scoff.
"That's where you're wrong." I say. "Your ex-girlfriend is standing front of you. And walking away." I finish before walking back towards the changing room. I grab my keys and phone off the counter and head towards the  parking lot. I get in the back seat and slam the door shut and locking myself inside. I lay on the seats with my head facing the roof.

I was looking through quotes and found some beautiful ones.

I sighed and reread them over and over until my eyes drifted shut. I woke up and hour later and we still had another hour until the end of the day. I sat up and checked to see 5 missed calls from Luke, 8 texts from Noah and 3 from Lexi. I got out of my car and locked it, walking back to the field. As I approached the field, I let out a yawn and saw most of the classes that we're going on in the stands, including Victoria, Charlotte and their friends, Luke, Noah and Mia. I ignored all of them and walked to Lexi. "Fell asleep in my car." I say and she nods. "Ok! We're going to run it one more time for the last time! Full out ladies!" Lexi yells and the rest of the squad gets into their formations.

The music blared into the speakers and for the first time, I shut everything out. The drama, The friendship, The heartbreak. Everything. And I just cheered my heart out. I landed every stunt and perfected all my lifts. I landed on the floor perfectly without falling and finish in the air with my hands up. There's faint clapping and I'm put down.