♢Chapter 33

AN; So 10,333 and 430 votes that's awesome! I'm lovin it, just like I'm lovin this chapter. So I've been having a la petite problem lately, there aren't enough chapters for all you amazing readers out there to receive a dedication from! So, I'm just going to start giving shoutouts to all you amazing readers, who didn't get a dedication but have been very supportive. I want to return the love you've been giving this story! (P.S If I miss a name please let me know. I'm not perfect.) Thanks for reading<3- Sam(:

Shoutouts

tahlifairchild

NicoleRoiRosales

RosesForAnAngel

EccentricRay

kmk0809

I stared Shirley down from my place on the bed. What were those words that had just come out of her mouth? Vivian and my father were going to be executed? No, it couldn't be, I had sacrificed myself so that they could get away. They couldn't be in some holding cell awaiting execution, could they?

Shirley tilted her head to the side and gave me a look of curiosity, "What? You don't believe me?"

I scoffed, "Of course not!"

There was no way they could've been captured. They were both ways too strong.

"Then how do you think Henry is walking around here like a free man? Greta doesn't take too kindly to those who come back empty-handed."

I felt the color drain from my face, "No."

"Oh yes," Shirley said, leaning back on the bed. She looked up at the ceiling. When she looked back at me she was smirking, "But however did he manage to capture a former member of the Big Four and a man who once took out an entire army by himself? I wonder."

Something clicked in my head then, but I did my best not to let it show on my face. Wow, how could I really be that dumb? I just hoped that Shirley was dumber than me, and was just speculating and hadn't caught on yet, but with my crumby luck she probably already had.

"I don't know?" I said, shrugging my shoulders "Maybe he was that evil presence you felt following us."

Shirley smiled at me, but it was a closed mouth smile. She stood from the bed. "Well, I better get going now. Stay out of trouble, and stay alive."

She turned to leave.

"Wait!" I yelled. Shirley turned around, her eyes full of excitement. "Are you Vivian's friend? Why would you tell me about the execution scheduled for today? Was it to get me to talk?"

Shirley shook her head, "Neither, I just didn't want her to die before I could kill her." She opened a hole in the wall, and a couple of seconds later she was gone.

I stared at the section of wall she had just used as her exit. Well okay then... I wasn't even going to ask, but why were things getting more complicated by the second!?

I shook my head and stood from the bed. I had to get out of here and find Danny somehow.

"Danny?" I said into my head. "I'm not sure if you can hear me, but I need to get out of this room they are holding me in like now. They are going to execute my father and a friend of mine today, and we need to rescue them. Please answer me if you can hear this."

Minutes ticked by without a response. "Danny?" I tried again.

"Violet?" His voice echoed inside my head. He almost sounded like he was talking to me from somewhere deep within a cave.