Altaire's Sixth Birthday (2)

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much for setting aside your time to attend my first son, Altaire Ophiuscus Hartmann's sixth birthday that also marks his debut in our society. As he might still be young and inexperienced, we would kindly ask for your help and guidance in behalf of our son. Now, I shall allow the star of this event to take the spotlight. Altaire, the floor is all yours," Dad concluded his beautiful speech and swiftly gave Alt-nii the sound amplifier—a small device that could enhance your voice, so it can be heard in the entire spacious room!

Wow, Dad, way to go! I wouldn't have imagined his figure when he gave that speech—full of charm, confidence, and his voice was so firm and... he really has the charisma of a leader!! But, but, he plays the role of oyabaka in this house!! What is with this change of attitude?

"Ahem!!" Alt-nii started to speak. I can feel that all eyes are on him right now.

Do your best, big brother!!

"Good evening, dear ladies and gentlemen. Pleased to meet you all, I am Altaire Ophiuscus Hartmann, the first son of Icarus Valkyane Hartmann and Cassiophelia de la Sanctuaria. I humbly offer my gratitude for your kindness to grace us with your presence in my sixth birthday. As my father has said before, it would be my first step towards the society, so there would be many things that I have yet to discover. Please do be patient with me, and I really hope we can all get along!" then, Alt-nii bowed down graciously.

...well spoken, and well-refined manner!!

So different from Alt-nii's usual teasing and all smiley face! He looks so refined right now!!

Only now I realize that Alt-nii takes after Dad!

Both of them are two-faced---uh, that doesn't have a nice ring.

Maybe it's better to say that they have a face that they show to others and the face that they show to close friends and family members?

A round of applause can be heard throughout the room.

Congratulations, Alt-nii!!

That was superb!!

After that, the hologram plays music as everyone is enjoying themselves in the party.

At first, I am following my mother around as she is talking to other nobles, mostly the noblewomen. Meanwhile Altaire follows Dad and is getting introduced to the nobles.

After that, I can see that Alt-nii is gathering with the noble children and he is enjoying himself to speak with them. He can definitely feel more pressured than this!! This is his first debut, after all!!

But, it's still a good thing that he enjoys it.

The next thing I know, I managed to slip out from Mom and her noble friends' chit-chats.

Hmm, there are rarely children around my age. The youngest would be around six, the same age as Altaire.

I feel slightly uncomfortable at seeing my past acquaintances... Like how that noble lady I saw just now, she was just 12 years old when I last saw her. How time truly changes someone. Age changes really do make people seem more mature. While in my case, time changes myself as well. However, my age just got regressed... Haha... Hahahahahahaa!!! I am an adult in a 3 years old child's body!!