My Education (1)

From that day onwards, I've been friends with the pri—I mean, Luca. Yes, I shouldn't be addressing to him as the prince anymore. It's just "Luca". Forget his title~!

He's the first friend of the same age that I've ever made and stayed in touch with.

The more time I spent with him, the more I know that he's such a prideful little one, as he has hard times admitting things like defeat—and he even had a hard time when I told him to apologize to all the maids and others that fell into his pranks.

Yes, this is what happened. I could still feel the frustration from remembering this particular event.

"Excuse me, but Luca wants to say something to you," I half-dragged Luca by his shirt. He seemed quite reluctant to follow through with my suggestion.

But he has to apologize, at all cost!

It's bad if he is not used to admit his mistakes and apologize!!

In front of me, there was the young maid we teased the other day.

"Y-yes, what is it?" The maid pondered.

"For the other day, I'm really sorry for the prank. Also...," I shifted my eyes towards Luca who was standing behind me.

"Hey, come on, say it, too!"

"...," Luca faced away in response.

"Hello, this is not our deal!"

Luca timidly glanced at the young maid, who was attentively looking at the prince, worrying over what might the prince want to tell her.

"...that... the other day... you didn't get sick, right?"

Luca finally opened his mouth, but boy, that's not what I expected to hear!

"Oh, the water prank the other day? I'm okay," the young maid exhaled in relief.

"Then, all is good," Luca started to walk away.

...WAIT WHAT?!

BUT!! THAT!! IS NO WAY A PROPER APOLOGY!

I quickly grabbed his shirt again.

"All is good, what?! You need to properly apologize!! Say s-o-r-r-y, at least!"

"Uuuugh...," his ears were getting red again.

"Ahaha, it's okay, it's okay, I get it," the young maid smiled, after seeing Luca's reaction.

"See? She already got it!" Luca argued.

There is no need to say what she's already understood, so he thought.

"Arrggghhhhh!!" I was left speechless.

Well, but I think his apology got across, so it's okay, at the end of the day.

This... can be counted as an improvement... right?

Haha...

Ahaha...