Role Reversal

"Onee-chaaan! Wake up, wake up!"

I felt someone's small hands shaking my still-sleepy body.

"Nnn... What is it... Freyja?" I groggily scratched my eyes to force myself to be awake, in response to this little sister of mine.

Yup, I couldn't have mistaken this cute voice I got used to listening. Before, it was a much quieter voice. Within time, I felt like the voice turned more energetic.

"Today is my debut party, remember? You have to prepare as well as my big sister!" Freyja continued to shake my body.

I opened my eyes to glance at the clock, "Oh... Is it time alrea... WAIT, FREYJA! It's way too early!!"

I quickly protested once I saw the time. What time was it? Let's say, the time when the birds first started chirping. Maybe not too long after the sun rose. Maybe it was the time the house helpers started their work. In other words, yep, way too early for me to be awake.

"No way, it's morning already! Gotta go prepare, right?" Freyja insistently shook my body to prevent me from going back to my slumber again.

Let me admit, I'm happy to have a little sister now, but there are days or times when I feel annoyed too. It's only natural to feel this way... right? And this time is one of the examples.

"Freyja, did you even get enough sleep?" I groggily yawned.

"I did, I slept plenty-ly!"

...Plenty-ly? Is that even a word?

"But your big sister here hasn't gotten that plenty-ly sleep, so...," I said as I grabbed my blanket and just when I was about to pull it to cover myself...

"Lyra-nee!! You're my big sister! You should wake up earlier than me, then?" Freyja tried to stop me from covering myself in my one true love, the blanket.

"Well, older people get tired faster, which means I need more rest--," I tried to mimic a grandma.

"Lyra-nee, come on!" Freyja pleaded as she giggled. I giggled as well.

If I have to count my past self's age, I'm totally old then, considerably older than this little fellow here.

I finally got out of my beloved (bed and blanket)'s warm embrace to follow this energetic little sister of mine.

"Lyra? You're up early," Mom commented when she saw me going out of my room.

I moved my sleepy eyes to the little figure who was dragging me by hand.

"Oh, so Freyja's the cause," Mom chuckled.

"Lyra-sama and Freyja-sama are so close, it's cute!" Niina also commented.

Well, sisters bond sure is nice!

"Have Alt-nii and Freyr woken up already?" I asked when I didn't see them here.

I'm concerned they will be late or something... Ah, well, that's obviously a lie. I actually want them to wake up as early as I do!

"Freyr is taking a bath now," Freyja answered with a smile.

I thought so. Freyr and Freyja shared the same room, so Freyja would definitely wake Freyr up first thing in the morning.

"And Alt-nii?" I asked while concealing my *cough* evil *cough* smile. No way he could take his time slowly in the wonderful dreamland, right? When his little siblings were already up like this! An older sibling had to give a good example, right?

...forget what I just said to Freyja this morning, hahaha!

"Don't worry, I've already asked Rurune to wake him up!" Freyja triumphantly smiled.