[ ]

***Normal POV***

-

Looking at how the two children in front of her suddenly planned their coordination to fight against them, the intruders were surprised.

Excitement flashed through the eyes of the female intruder.

She didn't expect this kind of development.

"What is this? Sibling-y love-y? How cute-y~ ♥ Makes me feels more excited to love you reall-y good!!"

The female leader's voice shook as she laughed uncontrollably, and her crazed brown eyes peered deeper at the two siblings, as if she'd burn them with her piercing gaze.

Her reaction showed that she didn't perceive this hindrance as a real obstacle in getting what she wanted, instead, it granted her some fun.

So, why would she let this fun go to waste? Let's entertain these little brats!

The 'lady-boss' that the little girl mentioned was definitely referring to her, right?

Alright then, just as that little runt wished, this Onee-chan would play along and entertain the big brother!

She then proceeded to chant in a low voice, and an electric spark appeared on top of her palm. Altaire looked at her, full of precaution.

-

Meanwhile, Lyra's fight with the fire user has already started. Now that the man's weapon was gone, he had to resort to fighting with magic.

Somehow, perhaps due to the influence of her past training as a swordswoman, her movement was still fast, albeit her current body has never undergone any similar training. She managed to dodge each fireball aimed at her. Occasionally though, she would use her formed ice sword to block the fire, causing it to melt.

But worry not, as Lyra quickly regenerated the ice sword and proceeded. The man also managed to dodge the icy slash Lyra delivered by using his fire magic to form a flame shield, though his flame shield was quite weak.

Lyra soon realizes why this man didn't directly use his magic to fight. Because the man was not good at magic! It has just been a few minutes and a few fireballs and shield, but the man's already sweating and his breathing became ragged.

Lyra smiled once she knew she was going to win. She launched another jump and swung her ice sword—the man barely managed to cast his fire shield and blocked the sword.

-

In the meantime...

"Damn you, Void user!!" Miss Trouble clicked her tongue when she realized that her battle was following the same pattern, as Altaire would either erase her thunder balls or cancel her spell in case she wanted to cast a powerful magic.

Altaire grinned widely, forgetting the pinch that he barely evaded.

[Hlynrian trinda] (Thunder ball)

"Again?" Altaire said mockingly. However, with just a little bit of sliding right, he managed to evade the attack.

"Huh, have your eyes gone blind, Onee-chan? It was a total miss!"

But he was greeted back with a wide smile.