Introducing The Twins

"There, there, Leti. That's not true. Anyway, you have your real big brother here, right?" Luca patted Leticia's head as he wiped her tears.

"L-Leticia, you're still special in my heart!! It's true that Freyr and Freyja are my real younger siblings, but you matter too, you're like my little sister already, so don't worry!"

It was my first time being contested like this, so I frantically tried to explain my point.

Freyr and Freyja were looking at each other for a while before they nodded.

Wait, what are you two agreeing on?

Then, they simultaneously moved closer to Leti and... patted Leticia's head!

T-this scene... A child patting another child... Pfft, too cute!

"There, there, good girl," Freyr seemed to imitate how he was calmed down whenever he cried.

"We can be sisters too," Freyja suggested.

Leticia might not have expected this, as she suddenly stopped crying and looked at the twins in disbelief.

"Sisters...?" Leticia asked.

"I can be your brother, too!" Freyr suggested. Perhaps they hadn't really understood the concept of siblinghood that well, but sure, as long as it made them feel better!

"But... Leti already has a big brother and a big sister...," Leticia contemplated.

"Oh, I know!" Leticia clapped her hands as if she had been enlightened.

"You two can be my little brother and sister! I will get to be your big sister!" She proudly expressed her idea.

But, eh...?

The twins' birthday was earlier than Leticia despite them having their birthdays in Month 5...

This kind of arrangement wouldn't make sense...

"Ok."

"Sure."

However, the twins were oblivious to it and nodded anyway...

"Yayyyy! I'm finally a big sister!" Leticia happily waved her hands.

...I don't think that's how this all work, but... all is well... I guess?

What matters the most is how they look happy and can get along now...

Alt-nii realized the matter and already laughed out loud.

Luca only sighed helplessly.

Kiri only stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what he should do.

"Okay, you two! Let me introduce you to my big brother, here!" Leticia then took the twins' hands as she led them to Luca.

Eeeh, I don't understand kids with their sudden turns of feelings...?

Before, she was still crying out of jealousy to the twins.

Now, she seems to be getting along well with them...

Ah, children...

If only the adults can still retain this kind of thinking... maybe there wouldn't be wars or conflicts?

Sometimes, surprisingly, we can learn from children...

"This is Luca-niisama! Leti's big brother!" Leticia pointed at Luca.