Siblings Team Battle!

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay! Thank you for always following Lyra's story even when sometimes I'm late in updating. I may not be able to reply to you one by one, but keep commenting as I really like reading them ^^

Since I'm finally making an author's note here, please allow me to advertise~

Here is my Patreon page if you want to support this story on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ConvallariasLibrary

This story can be found in other platforms, some may have different chapter numbering. In case you want to read this story elsewhere and support me through ads revenue... here you go:

https://creativenovels.com/novel/28844/i-didnt-even-want-to-live-but-god-forced-me-to-reincarnate/

https://www.convallariaslibrary.com/but-god-forced-me-to-reincarnate/

Happy reading and don't hesitate to comment! XD

-----Siblings Team Battle!-----

Previously on Lyra's diary of misfortune, a dragon girl had a match with my brother for no reason, and this time—she wants to fight us as a set of siblings!

Seriously, I wonder what's wrong with her?

A dragon is clearly far more superior than the other races, so isn't the result quite obvious already?

Be as talented as we are, we are only humans... with a little elf blood... and more importantly, we are still kids!!

"Ah!"

When I gazed at Alt-nii, I came to realize something.

"Wait a minute, can we have a break so Alt-nii can recover first? We're at a great disadvantage if it's like this..."

Though Alt-nii didn't suffer from any kind of a major damage, he still used up a lot of his power—both physical and magical, so it's better for us to rest for a while, and perhaps heal his minor injury such as some scratches he may have gotten from the fight?

"Ah, you're right. But there's no need of a break. Here, use this."

Carbuncle seemed to be looking for something from inside her clothes—and after searching for a while, she took out a spherical glass-like object and pointed it at us.

"What is that?"

I tilted my head in confusion. I have never seen that object before, nor have I heard about such an object... Which means, it must be one of their dragon-exclusive items!

"It's... some sort of a recovery item. Here, try this!"

With that, Carbuncle threw the spherical glass lightly. The glass then floated itself and approached us.

After it floated in the middle of Alt-nii and me, I saw Carbuncle made a gesture with her own hand—as she clutched her left hand strongly. And along with her clutched hands, the spherical glass was shattered to pieces.

Oddly enough, the pieces were not like any normal glass pieces—rather, it became some kind of dust particles as they spread around us—or more precisely, the particles were raining incessantly on us.

"Whoa, I feel so full of energy!" Alt-nii exclaimed in surprise as I also felt something...

"Eh, does this have a revitalizing effect? I feel like brimming with power, too..."